Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinbad wrote: View Post
    Since 1982-83, every MVP winner has come from a team that won at least 50 games in the regular season, not counting the 98-99 and 11-12 lockout-shortened seasons. If Houston's offense is as monstrous as it projects to be, they'll have a shot at eclipsing 50 wins, which should keep Harden in the conversation. That he could conceivably lead the league in assists and scoring once DeRozan cools off is special stuff. OKC, I'm not so sure of. That's a lot to ask of Westbrook.
    I haven't watched Houston this year. You'd bet on them topping 50 games?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      BBR has this thing called a Game Score.. been too lazy to figure out how they define it. Anyway the Cavs game was ranked 8th out of 9 games (Sacramento was 9th). So I guess technically it was one of his worst games after all, just not the worst.
      Digging deeper, DeMar had a 111 ORTG @ 37% USG vs. the Cavs. That is outstanding. My memory... not so much. lol.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        BBR has this thing called a Game Score.. been too lazy to figure out how they define it. Anyway the Cavs game was ranked 8th out of 9 games (Sacramento was 9th). So I guess technically it was one of his worst games after all, just not the worst.
        Here you go.

GmSc
        Game Score; the formula is PTS + 0.4 * FG - 0.7 * FGA - 0.4*(FTA - FT) + 0.7 * ORB + 0.3 * DRB + STL + 0.7 * AST + 0.7 * BLK - 0.4 * PF - TOV. Game Score was created by John Hollinger to give a rough measure of a player's productivity for a single game. The scale is similar to that of points scored, (40 is an outstanding performance, 10 is an average performance, etc.).
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            I haven't watched Houston this year. You'd bet on them topping 50 games?
            I think they can. Like D'Antoni's PHX teams, they put a ton of pressure on their opponents to keep scoring. Their defense is poor, but they'll gladly trade 2 points against for a 3-- and they've got the shooters to do it. If they can maintain a top 3-5 offense, 50+ wins is doable.

Comment

• http://theundefeated.com/features/de...ronto-raptors/

Fairly in depth espn one on one with demar for those interested.

It's funny, "what's living in canada like?" He asks, you really get the sense they look at us as some foreign place, no different than Sweden or Norway. I'd be like "um the same..less guns, no white castles"
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                http://theundefeated.com/features/de...ronto-raptors/

It's funny, "what's living in canada like?" He asks, you really get the sense they look at us as some foreign place, no different than Sweden or Norway. I'd be like "um the same..less guns, no white castles"
                Love DeMar as a person, what a great guy. The question about friends wanting to move to Canada after the election was pretty hilarious.

His shooting is coming back down to earth, good time for Ross, Carroll, etc. to be stepping up. Just a slight improvement over last year's production from DeMar will be fine. Burn some more energy on the defensive end.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

As much as I've hated his game over the years, the man is pure respect.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    As much as I've hated his game over the years, the man is pure respect.
                    I must say, this is the first year where mid 4th quarter of a close game, I feel relief knowing demar derozan is going to check back in. It didn't used to be that way....at all
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The dude is just a class act. My favourite part.

I don’t worry about that. I’ve never played for the publicity. All that kind of stuff takes care of itself. The respect of the coaches and my peers is more important

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Thanks for posting this.

It's a really good read. Demar is such a class act. He takes pride in representing the franchise and living in Canada. From day one!

Comment

• An efficient 30-5-4 after 15 games, incredible.

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
                            An efficient 30-5-4 after 15 games, incredible.
                            Im just hoping he can break Carter's record of 27.6pts per game. Its going to be VERY tough but he has a chance
                            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                              Im just hoping he can break Carter's record of 27.6pts per game. Its going to be VERY tough but he has a chance
                              That would be something. Break that record and become the all-time leading scorer in franchise history. What a year that would be.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                                I would rather see him play well in the playoffs. Individual records don't mean much if you don't deliver when it counts. If he can translate his play so far into the playoffs, that is a much bigger accomplishment than any scoring record.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X