Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

Thats Derozan for you. Love him or hate him, nobody can deny his work ethic.

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
      Rex is such a gem for our coaching staff
      Thanks man.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        Yea I don't love his game all the time but I'll never question his drive to succeed

Comment

Awesome. DD's work ethic is top-notch.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Thanks man.
            Lmao

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
              I think Toronto's happy with keeping Demar 😉

Sorry your Batum fantasy didn't come true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I don't think everyone is. But I get it. I just wish we could have signed him for less. You're right Batum was a fantasy. But I think he is a better basketball player than Demar.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                Don't get mad Bro We are all here celebrating the signing of the greatest Raptor of all time. Join the rest of us and enjoy success and continuity that this team is experiencing now due to MU, Lowry, Casey and guess who ??!! DD
                I think that contract is going to hurt us for years.

Comment

On offence. And he doesn't work very hard at passing it to JV.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                    On offence. And he doesn't work very hard at passing it to JV.
                    Give it a rest.

Comment

Give it a rest.
                      Give what a rest? Being depressed that we gave 28M per year to a deeply flawed 2 guard who can't defend, can't shoot the 3, doesnt shoot a great percentage from 2, isnt a team player, helps to stunt the growth of our dominant young centre by not passing to him and by taking terrible forced shots instead of passing to him, doesn't show up in the playoffs and now has taken ~25% of our cap? Okay.

Comment

Give what a rest? Being depressed that we gave 28M per year to a deeply flawed 2 guard who can't defend, can't shoot the 3, doesnt shoot a great percentage from 2, isnt a team player, helps to stunt the growth of our dominant young centre by not passing to him and by taking terrible forced shots instead of passing to him, doesn't show up in the playoffs and now has taken ~25% of our cap? Okay.
                        Give it a rest in that you've been posting this for I don't know how many consecutive pages and everyone is well aware of your opinion and feelings by now. We can read.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Give it a rest.
                          But when he makes the same arguments that have been made for 4 years all the rest of us will be swayed, damnit! Swayed like we've never been swayed before! Cause nothing convinces everyone you are correct quite like making the same arguments over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over......

It also means one never has to stop and question whether one's evaluation of a player is as rock solid as one thinks it is...

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                            Give it a rest in that you've been posting this for I don't know how many consecutive pages and everyone is well aware of your opinion and feelings by now. We can read.
                            Haha. That's fair. It's been a hard couple of days. I love this team and thought we were in the ascendency...

Comment

Haha. That's fair. It's been a hard couple of days. I love this team and thought we were in the ascendency...
                              Has anything happened to make us think that's not the case? What changed between two weeks ago and now that the ascendency, as you put it, is less likely?
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot to post that. I saw him on tross's Snapchat. He was literally practicing just hours after his new contact
                                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Working...
                                X