No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do any of you think Demar's development may have actually been delayed by the constant offseason turmoil in his first few years?

Like do you think it's easier to go into training in the offseason with a better idea of what to expect from the team next year?
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Well yeah...the idea is that you work so hard on it in the offseason that by the time you get back to games, it's second nature. So that you can "relax" a little and it becomes like instinct where you don't have to think about what you're doing and can just react more naturally.

Love DeMar's attitude. Evidence that it may be the most important trait to look for in a prospect because it can make a guy really push himself to be better than anyone expects.
      But I mean, sometimes in games last season he'd kind of look like he's thinking himself into paralysis.
      "Bruno?
      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
        But I mean, sometimes in games last season he'd kind of look like he's thinking himself into paralysis.
        Yeah, because he still isn't comfortable enough with his handles and moves. Still a work in progress. If he can keep improving at such things then the hesitancy should fade, at least to some degree.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
          Do any of you think Demar's development may have actually been delayed by the constant offseason turmoil in his first few years?

Like do you think it's easier to go into training in the offseason with a better idea of what to expect from the team next year?
          Tough to say, you'd have be in the guys mind the know the real answer but it could be
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• this is all classic Demar offseason. Nobody should be surprised, the kid is the real deal.

Comment

• He's still young, he's going to improve a lot more before his prime, which is still at least 3-4 years away.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• More DD handling videos.. I can't wait till next season

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• http://instagram.com/p/pPIPSDsjtj/

This one just got posted minutes ago.

Comment

• Jordan Evans wrote: View Post
                    http://instagram.com/p/pPIPSDsjtj/

YES! His handles are looking sooo much better already! Can't wait! I will never understand how people cannot just love this guy. He never settles and is always doing what it takes to get better. People are crazy if they think he's a finished product at 24. Not when you have this kind of work ethic.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      YES! His handles are looking sooo much better already! Can't wait! I will never understand how people cannot just love this guy. He never settles and is always doing what it takes to get better. People are crazy if they think he's a finished product at 24. Not when you have this kind of work ethic.
                      People give up on him too easily. He's nowhere done yet.

Comment

People give up on him too easily. He's nowhere done yet.
                        Gotta love him.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

http://instagram.com/p/pPIPSDsjtj/

How long till the Raptors season starts again? In the immortal words of Bart Scott, CAN'T WAIT!

Comment

• New one from today.

http://instagram.com/p/pRfh7_sjji/

Comment

DeMar, you're killing me. Holy hell has he improved or what?

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                                DeMar, you're killing me. Holy hell has he improved or what?
                                I'm forever grateful to this man helping DeMar.

Comment

Working...
                                X