Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    DD has now surpassed paul george in leading PPG for 9th in the league now.

22.7 for DD, 22.6 for PG.
    That happened after the Washington game, he's even higher now

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• 2 points per shot today

An elite performance

I just oh so cringe at every long two

Comment

• DeRozan Era guy is going HAM!

Comment

• When derozan takes a tough shot in the 4th I'm actually pretty confident that it's going to fall. Dude is balling right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
            DD has now surpassed paul george in leading PPG for 9th in the league now.

22.7 for DD, 22.6 for PG.
            Actually its now 22.9 points, 4.5 rpg, 3.9 apg

With 43, 30, 80 averages.
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Hopefully he keeps working in the gym to get that coveted 50,40,90 stat line!
              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• that dagger he hit over Curry reminded me so much of Kobe whew Demar.
                I been singing and rapping I make a killin' in both If i had to choose a Jackson man I'm feelin' like Bo ~ king drizzy

Comment

• Question is.... Is the 3 point line just a psychological thing for DeMar? He consistently nails jumpers 1-2 feet inside the 3pt. line, I don't have any stats, but the eye test tells me way more consistent from that distance.

Comment

• Huge performance, and it came so easily as well, which I don't often associate with him. Nothing forced, just a classy performance.

Comment

• and he did that against Iggy!
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Mini Kobe's last 10 games:

27.2 PTS, 4 REB, 4.6 AST, 47% fg

Comment

• Didn't get to catch the bulk of the game yesterday, but watched some of DeMar's hilights. Two things that were plain and obvious was that one, his defender was going under the screen every time and TWO, there was a screen set for him to get an open shot!!! Where was that in the Chicago game with the game on the line?!! Serenity now....

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                            Didn't get to catch the bulk of the game yesterday, but watched some of DeMar's hilights. Two things that were plain and obvious was that one, his defender was going under the screen every time and TWO, there was a screen set for him to get an open shot!!! Where was that in the Chicago game with the game on the line?!! Serenity now....
                            Raps did a great job setting those screens for open looks.

DeRozan did a great job hitting the shots too.

Since January 5th - DeRozan's awakening - he has taken more 16-24 shots than anyone else in the league (192). Earlier in the season he was hitting about 39% of these shots. Since January 5th he is hitting 43.8% of them - 33rd in the league among players with at least 50 attempts.

Comment

• Man... long two's fucking suck but this guy is balling so hard right now lol
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X