Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    I don't think anyone here expects him to turn into Klay Thompson. If he can develop a 3 point shot that is both reasonably dependable and - more importantly - respected by defenses, it will open up the court a lot more.

And if he can become an average defender on top of that, he'd be golden.
    I take offense to that. lol.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      I take offense to that. lol.
      I'm glad you noticed the pun, hahaha
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Breaking down Deebo's offensive game.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Breaking down Deebo's offensive game.

He's a hell of a scorer.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            He's a hell of a scorer.
            With the ball in his hands for 5-10 seconds, yes

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
              With the ball in his hands for 5-10 seconds, yes
              Yep!
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Breaking down Deebo's offensive game.

DeKobe. It would be interesting to see the regular season vs. playoff splits.

Comment

• Wait, if DeRozan is Costco Kobe, then what is Kobe? Costco Jordan?

Honestly though, Kobe pretty much copied every MJ moves. Hell the way he walks, his mannerisms, the way he talks, hell he even sounds like Jordan. Lol.

He keeps saying, Magic Johnson was his favourite player growing up. I don't believe that at all. Lol.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Beal ahead of DeRozan? Oh shit.....

Comment

• I think Beal's 40% 3pt numbers probably put him above derozan for a "shooting guard". It's better than 46

Comment

• This can only be good news because DD is gonna be fired up again to prove his critics wrong. It's hard to imagine, but him raising his level of play above even last year's would be absolutely astounding, either in terms of defense, play-making, or 3-point shots (or all of them!)

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                          This can only be good news because DD is gonna be fired up again to prove his critics wrong. It's hard to imagine, but him raising his level of play above even last year's would be absolutely astounding, either in terms of defense, play-making, or 3-point shots (or all of them!)
                          Yup, if he can take his game to yet another level, he'll basically be at a superstar level. And that's how winning is done.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            Beal ahead of DeRozan? Oh shit.....

#ProveEm
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• https://hoopshabit.com/2017/08/19/to...ulture-change/

My exact sentiments. The "culture reset/change" is entirely in DeRozan's hands. If he's willing to take the commitment to diversify himself, the team will also be able to grow and take a step forward.

Comment

• Last month, he said of the 3-pointer, “I’m not even really adding it. I just never really shot it because I always felt like I didn’t need to shoot it.”
                                Wonder if this is reason enough for us to quit talking about DeRozan becoming a deep threat.

Comment

Working...
                                X