Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    We might as well sign Horford for minimum while we're at it, and trade DD for Lebron and tell Jordan to come out of retirement and play for us.

Lowry, Lebron, KD, Horford, JV, with Jordan as the sixthman.
    Maybe we can trade our 2nd round pick next year for Blake Griffin, so we can have a solid big man off the bench.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
      Meanwhile, in the real world...
      .....Abbas takes another hit

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
        Meanwhile, in the real world...
        ... Masai uses his Jedi mind tricks to sign dd kd and horford to minimum deals?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          We might as well sign Horford for minimum while we're at it, and trade DD for Lebron and tell Jordan to come out of retirement and play for us.

Lowry, Lebron, KD, Horford, JV, with Jordan as the sixthman.
          Oh c'mon man, this is ridiculous - Jordan is WAY too old. LOL

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
            I am, so we get both KD and DD to sign for 10m a piece
            I don't think people are allowed to sign contracts under duress or under the influence.
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
              I am, so we get both KD and DD to sign for 10m a piece
              I don't think we would need to go quite that low. Dan could give us a better sense of what is do-able (by clearing cap-space and with bird-rights, exceptions, options, what have you). But perhaps you're thinking of each signing a one-year deal which would get them playing together for 2016 and in-line for healthy raises in 2017, when the cap goes up again.

Other posters may snicker at your figures, but I think there may be something to the underlying point - which is that if KD wants to come here, it'll get done ... though KD and DD will have to cooperate for that to happen ...

Comment

• NBAtv media already starting to push the DD to Lakers scenario.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  NBAtv media already starting to push the DD to Lakers scenario.
                  A likely max contract and opportunity to play for the team he grew up watching...not to mention one of the storied franchises of the league. Guess we'lll see if all that Toronto love he talks about has any legs.

Comment

• Well all he has to do is read through this Thread and see how much Toronto fans love him(pink font)
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Judging by how much they LOVE Swaggy P, I'd say Demar would be pretty damn popular in LA.

Comment

Well all he has to do is read through this Thread and see how much Toronto fans love him(pink font)
                        I think he'd get the message ... which is that there are a lot of fans in Toronto who like the guy for the man and player he is ... and want him to succeed on those accounts.

The opposite of "band-wagon jumpers", in other words ... Fear not: Your work is done, Grasshopper ...

Comment

Well all he has to do is read through this Thread and see how much Toronto fans love him(pink font)

I don't think that is fair.

He had, deserved, criticisms.

He addressed the criticisms.

There is a lot of, if not love, then at least respect for DD around these parts these days.

Comment

• I've been accused of 'skewering DeMar to death' this week, and all my posts about DeMar in yesterday's game thread were positive. Hell, I even liked his above the break 3s yesterday because they were in the rhythm of the team offense(last second heave aside, he shouldn't have been the guy shooting that).
                            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

LOL, true. I'm pretty sure it's the same on the Lakers forums too.

His decision will be interesting for sure. One of the biggest markets in the NBA comes knocing on your door and wants to make you one of the fases of their franchise....yeeesh. Happy he's played himself into a position of power like that. Good guy, and deserves to have the control over his career.

Comment

• The thing is we don't know what DD wants. Money, rings, fame? He has a better chance here to go deeper in the Playoffs and potentially the Finals in the future, but he'll have more fame and money in LA.

Comment

Working...
                                X