Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thead wrote: View Post
    I had a chemistry teacher in University, that was constantly criticizing me. He would always say things like, "Tim wake up, Tim, beakers are not urinals. Tim, I will not bond with you while cooking meth in a trailer.."
    I spent my science classes fantasizing my teacher naked.
    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• S/O to DD for making the 30 finalist for the Olympic team.

Best of luck this summer
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        S/O to DD for making the 30 finalist for the Olympic team.

Best of luck this summer
        I was going to make a rage post about the exclusion of Lowry. Then I took a second to think and realized that the PG position is absolutely stacked in the NBA.

Comment

• 92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
          I was going to make a rage post about the exclusion of Lowry. Then I took a second to think and realized that the PG position is absolutely stacked in the NBA.
          Mike Conley is not a better PG than Kyle Lowry.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            Mike Conley is not a better PG than Kyle Lowry.

They might think Lowry is too ball dominant for that team. (I know other guys are ball dominators, but I think the production / ball domination ratio is a lot higher for Curry and Paul than it is for Lowry).
            Last edited by KHD; Mon Jan 18, 2016, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Kyle Lowry does not attend USA basketball camps and for whatever reason he has not made a push to play for Team USA.

There are all kinds of camps, mini camps, training camps etc. So while Kyle Lowry deserves to be on that list, he does not appear to want that
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Kyle Lowry does not attend USA basketball camps and for whatever reason he has not made a push to play for Team USA.

There are all kinds of camps, mini camps, training camps etc. So while Kyle Lowry deserves to be on that list, he does not appear to want that
                and then there's that too.

Comment

Kyle Lowry does not attend USA basketball camps and for whatever reason he has not made a push to play for Team USA.

Was not aware of this. Interesting decision by him.

Comment

You have to be invited. You cant just show up there. Its not up to Lowry.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Nicer graphic of the USA Finalists.

Comment

• I kinda like that future Raptors starting 5 in Row 2 lol

Curry-DD-KD-Davis-Drummond. Not bad.

Comment

• Just realized that assuming he stays, DD is probably going to become our all-time points leader next season.

At 8,511 atm, Bosh is the leader 10,275.

DD is probably going to score at least 800 more this season (20ppg over the 2nd half) putting him at about 9,300. Would only then need around 1,000 points to pass Bosh so probably passes him in January or February 2017.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                            Just realized that assuming he stays, DD is probably going to become our all-time points leader next season.

DD is probably going to score at least 800 more this season (20ppg over the 2nd half) putting him at about 9,300. Would only then need around 1,000 points to pass Bosh so probably passes him in January or February 2017.
                            Serious thought; could this be used to pitch DeMar to stick around for another contract?

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                              Serious thought; could this be used to pitch DeMar to stick around for another contract?
                              I'll be shocked if it isn't used.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                                Just realized that assuming he stays, DD is probably going to become our all-time points leader next season.

Just curious about something I've always wondered, do playoff points go in the same pile or are they generally tallied separately?

Comment

Working...
                                X