Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    Yeah, but my point was that Ross really doesn't play against 'only benches'. Just like DeMar doesn't play against 'only starters'.

By the way, DeMar in playmaking mode early tonight, and it looked good on offense.
    It really has. Also, we got to see JV getting a lot of early touches. Ross playing really well so far. I know I brought up some of his past negatives....But he has been great this season and his defence has been awesome, maybe your right about him.

Something different about Ross this season. I'm going to enjoy watching a small ball lineup of

Lowry/Ross/Derozan/Carroll/JV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
      It really has. Also, we got to see JV getting a lot of early touches. Ross playing really well so far. I know I brought up some of his past negatives....But he has been great this season and his defence has been awesome, maybe your right about him.

Something different about Ross this season. I'm going to enjoy watching a small ball lineup of

Lowry/Ross/Derozan/Carroll/JV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      By the way, I'm actually a fan of DeMar when he's playing with the team this season. He just goes through stretches where he tries to do everything himself and it's frustrating for me to watch, because I know how much better he can be when he's a willing passer.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

By the way, I'm actually a fan of DeMar when he's playing with the team this season. He just goes through stretches where he tries to do everything himself and it's frustrating for me to watch, because I know how much better he can be when he's a willing passer.
        Just remember that we're not in the huddles and have no idea what Casey is asking of him.

Comment

Ross plays against, on average, 2.52 starters. DeMar plays against, on average, 3.61 starters. So a difference of 1 starter in their average minutes.
          We may need to start asking you to show your math on stats like these ... :P Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            We may need to start asking you to show your math on stats like these ... :P Haha
            Can definitely show you where I'm pulling them from. They aren't my stats.

http://public.tableau.com/shared/5PD...play_count=yes

Comment

Can definitely show you where I'm pulling them from. They aren't my stats.

http://public.tableau.com/shared/5PD...play_count=yes
              There was a point where I thought you were calculating the stats you post yourself

Comment

Just remember that we're not in the huddles and have no idea what Casey is asking of him.
                True, but we do have reason for suspicion.

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

We do know that he said, 3 days ago, that Cory needs to 'just be aggressive and only look for others when he has to'. That should give us some insight.

Comment

Have never heard any coach outside of the fresh prince of belairs coach tell a player to do everything himself.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      There was a point where I thought you were calculating the stats you post yourself
                      That would seem incredibly inefficient, when other people are much better at calculating them already.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                        Have never heard any coach outside of the fresh prince of belairs coach tell a player to do everything himself.
                        Good thing he doesn't do everything himself then! Nor does he try to.
                        Will Smith was damn good though, and did you see his teammates? I can't blame their coach.

Who does a baseball throw from the 3-point line?! Lol

But we do know of Casey has a tendency to go "hell or highwater" with certain players ... so not sure how you can think that Demar is just going Rogue and Casey is fuming at his lack of passing and facilitating..
                        Last edited by Joey; Tue Feb 2, 2016, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• Nothing wrong with your top dogs trying to take over a game when it's needed. Sucks when it's not needed and they try to do that, but that is what number 1 options do.

Comment

Good thing he doesn't do everything himself then! Nor does he try to.
                            Will Smith was damn good though, and did you see his teammates? I can't blame their coach.

Who does a baseball throw from the 3-point line?! Lol

But we do know of Casey has a tendency to go "hell or highwater" with certain players ... so not sure how you can think that Demar is just going Rogue and Casey is fuming at his lack of passing and facilitating..
                            ...Why did I remember him taking that shot from farther out.
                            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                              ...Why did I remember him taking that shot from farther out.
                              Perhaps you remember it being at half court ... which I guess it technically also is. Haha

Comment

• carleton got on my nerves that episode. selfish bastard.

Comment

Working...
                                X