Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    What are you saying? That I should get rid of mine?
    Well...how big is your closet?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Lol that had nothing to do with me praising DeMar I was talking about him wanting to have sex with his wife on his birthday... and then I brought up Kobe's wife out of the blue.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
        Lol that had nothing to do with me praising DeMar I was talking about him wanting to have sex with his wife on his birthday... and then I brought up Kobe's wife out of the blue.
        Lol geez, kind of an odd topic to bring up...
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Lol that had nothing to do with me praising DeMar I was talking about him wanting to have sex with his wife on his birthday... and then I brought up Kobe's wife out of the blue.
          It had nothing to do with you praising Demar. But had everything to do with the way you went about it. Which made you sound like you should be locked up in an institution..
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

• LBF wrote: View Post
            It had nothing to do with you praising Demar. But had everything to do with the way you went about it. Which made you sound like you should be locked up in an institution..
            Gotta admit I laughed so hard at this lol

Comment

You DeMar working on baby number 2 for his birthday right fuck the cake fuck basketball tonight wheres my wife AT!!!! Ed Davis watch my daughter I need privacy tonight.

Go get it Homie! lol speaking of NBA girlfriends ms Poison aka ms Mamba aka Ms "Klutch" aka aka The Empress Ms Fine Wine akaMs Ms Bryant is

FINE! Kobe's wife is arguably in the top 10 of sports player wives.
              *fiance
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

I don't mean to come off as a jerk. But, There is so many problems with this that it's not even worth getting into. FYI, This isn't some new revelation. The fact that underage teens drink goes back generations. There's a reason why the law is in place, in fact that is the reason the law is in place.
                Well the law sucks ass

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  Well the law sucks ass
                  Pretty sure that without the law it would just be chaos. With the law in place it makes it morally wrong for little kids to drink but without the law kids would be pro-drinkers by the time they're twelve and it would be normal.
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Last 2 pages of this thread defines the NBA fans who hate offseason.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      Well the law sucks ass
                      You're 17. Ofcourse, you think that. Ask anyone on here that's been a teenager..your opinions change as you mature and go on in life.

Comment

You're 17. Ofcourse, you think that. Ask anyone on here that's been a teenager..your opinions change as you mature and go on in life.
                        Very true.

Comment

• The drinking age law is essential.

Some minors ALREADY get over-the-top drunk even though it's illegal and they could get in major trouble for it. Imagine what would happen if there were zero consequences for underage drinking, and they could actually go out and buy alcohol themselves?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Last 2 pages of this thread defines the NBA fans who hate offseason.
                            None of us have lives. We know this.
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                              None of us have lives. We know this.
                              Yeah and we don't like reminders. So shutup Rocwell

Comment

The best days of my drinking were in my teenage years. Wasn't the same once I turned legal.

Granted I'm in my early/mid 30's and have not had a drink in over 3 years.

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X