Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found the video
    cant really call it a total shit on,but hey if you talk crap bout DD ima be pretty upset
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• no shit there.... but fuck, "The Starters"??? I am having a tough time seeing any of these dudes starting anywhere.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
        no shit there.... but fuck, "The Starters"??? I am having a tough time seeing any of these dudes starting anywhere.
        there was alot of shit (sorta) being compared to john wall is shit

loool their better than Chuck and Kenny them two just piss the fuck out of me
        hhaha I used to like the third guy from the left but nah....
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
          wow the starters just completely shit on DeRozan
          Not really... they just said that if it came down to Afflalo and Demar that you have to pick Aaron because his numbers are better across the board.

Craig wrote: View Post
          no shit there.... but fuck, "The Starters"??? I am having a tough time seeing any of these dudes starting anywhere.
          I balled with them not too long ago. They're actually pretty good. The big burly guy with the beard is actually decent.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
            That would have been selling low...
            That's the point. People keep saying to sell high on a player that hasn't peaked yet, and is on a favourable contract.

It's like selling your house in a suburb where schools, businesses and roads are being built over the next 4 years, when you're only 1 year into the mortgage. That's not selling high.

Comment

• still mad over the fact that Afflalo should be picked over DeMar
              I'm a stubborn child, allow me

Comment

still mad over the fact that Afflalo should be picked over DeMar
                Demar plays for a better team, so you never know Mamba. You never know. Stay Golden.
                They're just stupid poopy pants anyway.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  Demar plays for a better team, so you never know Mamba. You never know. Stay Golden.
                  They're just stupid poopy pants anyway.
                  I know I hate stupid poopy pants too LOOOOOL

Comment

still mad over the fact that Afflalo should be picked over DeMar
                    Why would you be mad about that? I really like DeRozan as well, but Afflalo has been better this year. He scores about the same, but more efficiently, and has better rebounding and assist numbers like the Starters said (at least he did pre-Gay, DeRozan's post-Gay passing/rebounding stats are better). There isn't really any case for DeRozan over him.

I think both of them could get in though. If I'm picking the East All-Stars atm, for me it's like this (starters are already set):

STARTERS:
                    G: Kyrie
                    G: Wade
                    F: George
                    F: Melo
                    F: LeBron

BENCH:
                    G: Wall
                    G: Afflalo
                    F: Horford
                    F: Hibbert
                    F: Drummond

RESERVES:
                    G: DeRozan
                    G: Stephenson

The West will spank the hell out of that team though, unless Vogel actually tries to go super-defensive and change things up a bit. He could suffocate the West defensively with a lineup of Wall/Wade/George/LBJ/Hibbert

Comment

• After DeMars been through, after everything.. just take a moment to let it sink in. he deserves to be in the all-star game like nothing else the way he just came in after rudy left like ' move aside its my team now and ima do what ever to win' he runs this team, we rest on his shoulders, DeMar caries the team day in and day out. That fact that he doesn't get much recognition around the league gets me mad.

its pretty sad

Comment

After DeMars been through, after everything.. just take a moment to let it sink in. he deserves to be in the all-star game like nothing else the way he just came in after rudy left like ' move aside its my team now and ima do what ever to win' he runs this team, we rest on his shoulders, DeMar caries the team day in and day out. That fact that he doesn't get much recognition around the league gets me mad.

its pretty sad
                        Umm too bad coaches don't care about whether you or any other fan thinks he "deserves" to get in. At the end of the day they're going to pick the guys who they feel have played the best.

Comment

• Nosike wrote: View Post
                          That's the point. People keep saying to sell high on a player that hasn't peaked yet, and is on a favourable contract.

It's like selling your house in a suburb where schools, businesses and roads are being built over the next 4 years, when you're only 1 year into the mortgage. That's not selling high.
                          Both of those factors would be included in the bargaining if you're any kind of negotiator, especially the fact that he hasn't peaked yet.

(And one goal in trying to sell high in any deal where 'potential' is a factor would be to sell the idea that the player's theoretical 'peak' is actually higher than you believe it to be. (If you're a devious negotiator).)
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Nosike wrote: View Post
                            Umm too bad coaches don't care about whether you or any other fan thinks he "deserves" to get in. At the end of the day they're going to pick the guys who they feel have played the best.
                            They've both played well at the same pace, Afflalo maybe a bit better but at the end of the day Afflalo doesnt run the town he has a job to do and he gets it done, Demar's got a much bigger role to play
                            ugggh this kid needs to get in no matter what

Comment

They've both played well at the same pace, Afflalo maybe a bit better but at the end of the day Afflalo doesnt run the town he has a job to do and he gets it done, Demar's got a much bigger role to play
                              ugggh this kid needs to get in no matter what
                              Dude no...

http://bkref.com/tiny/waAtA

Look at that please. This kind of blind evaluation of DeRozan is part of the reason why there are so many "haters" on here.

One could argue DeRozan has been a bit better defensively and obviously is better at drawing fouls. But that's about it.
                              Last edited by Masai Ujiri; Sat Dec 21, 2013, 12:33 PM.

Comment

After DeMars been through, after everything.. just take a moment to let it sink in. he deserves to be in the all-star game like nothing else the way he just came in after rudy left like ' move aside its my team now and ima do what ever to win' he runs this team, we rest on his shoulders, DeMar caries the team day in and day out. That fact that he doesn't get much recognition around the league gets me mad.

its pretty sad
                                This is a good argument if your record is good, if your record is not so good it loses a lot of credibility.

Comment

Working...
                                X