No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya I'm going to have to agree that NJ would stupid to do this trade. Brook is a proven commodity who can contribute at the Center position. Unless you trade TJ for Charlie, then you DON'T trade small for big.

Comment

• What about Peja and part of tpe for arenas?

Comment

• No even if they would say yes. I dont understand the fascination of some with obtaining a half court centre. All we need is someone like; McGee, Biedrens (w/o injuries), Noah, Camby (in his day).Someone who would rebound, block, hustle and gets garbabge points.

,Our advantage as a team is the ability to run and score off of fastbreaks, that is what the players we have are suited for. We are not that great in half court sets, a centre like Lopez or Kaman will negate our advantage.

Comment

• I'm just sitting back, enjoying watching the games and waiting and seeing what Colangelo does next. The new acquisitions are a nice new treat to spice up the 1st half of the season. At the trade deadline I'm sure more exciting things will happen. This season is very cool. Low expectations, glimmer of hope for the future, and the element of surprise. I can't wait to see what happens next.
          Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

• DirtyMikeSeaver wrote: View Post
            No.............

But who says No to Arenas for Barbosa, Wright and $$$?
            that could never happen... barbosa & wrights contracts only amount to about half of the highly over paid Arenas

Comment

• He looks like Ryan Stiles, lets get him!

Comment

• Arenas would kill any financial flexibility we have built and not for a great return.

As for Lopez no way NJ parts with him.

As for Brown love his game since mich state and even Kobe talks about how hard he works to improve. That's saying something since Kobe works harder than almost all. Perhaps a model for DD to follow though. As much as I have loved Brown's game over the years it is the extra work he has put in after seeing Kobe that has improved his game and CONSISTENCY this year.

Comment

• RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                  I'm just sitting back, enjoying watching the games and waiting and seeing what Colangelo does next. The new acquisitions are a nice new treat to spice up the 1st half of the season. At the trade deadline I'm sure more exciting things will happen. This season is very cool. Low expectations, glimmer of hope for the future, and the element of surprise. I can't wait to see what happens next.
                  Ya no kidding. Say what you will BC makes for a whole other level of entertainment wondering what he will do and what creative moves he will pull off good bad or indifferent.

Comment

• BC definitely makes things exciting eh? I knew the post-cbwhore era would be good, but how awesome is it that we have one of the best 3 ballers ever and an awesome player like Bayless on our squad now (and it's still November!).

With respect to Dero, dude has to put up some serious game. In his position there is tough comp on the bench now. Weems keeps blowing him away in terms of talent and poise, but I do like it when those 2 and Amir play together. Weems should definitely take his starting spot for now though.

Lopez would be a nice fit though, but seems like BC has his favorite teams in terms of trades- Phoenix, Miami (prolly not anymore), NOH

Comment

• The answer to the question "are Raptors fans delusional" has been answered with this thread.

Guys, this is embarrassing. Stop.

BC would get laughed off the phone for proposing DD for Brook. Lopez is one of the best young centers in the game, went 19 and 9 on over 50% shooting last year, adding almost 2 blocks.

Sorry to break it to you, but DD is currently a shooting guard with no shot and so so handles.

As in, Brook and DD shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath. I know it's the Nets, but watch a game, come back and tell me it's even a reasonable suggestion. Cuz it's not.

Also, it's not fantasy. GMs don't trade players cuz they drop their shooting percentage for a few weeks (like Brook now). So, Multipaul, no, we cannot get Brook for Derozan. No chance.

Comment

• Dan wrote: View Post
                        The answer to the question "are Raptors fans delusional" has been answered with this thread.

Guys, this is embarrassing. Stop.

BC would get laughed off the phone for proposing DD for Brook. Lopez is one of the best young centers in the game, went 19 and 9 on over 50% shooting last year, adding almost 2 blocks.

Sorry to break it to you, but DD is currently a shooting guard with no shot and so so handles.

As in, Brook and DD shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath. I know it's the Nets, but watch a game, come back and tell me it's even a reasonable suggestion. Cuz it's not.

Also, it's not fantasy. GMs don't trade players cuz they drop their shooting percentage for a few weeks (like Brook now). So, Multipaul, no, we cannot get Brook for Derozan. No chance.
                        id have to agree.... wed be more likely to get Robin Lopez then Brook Lopez for DD.

Comment

• DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
                          id have to agree.... wed be more likely to get Robin Lopez then Brook Lopez for DD.
                          I would take that deal in a second.

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                            I would take that deal in a second.
                            really? im not sure i would... RL has talent but it seems hes injured as often as Yao Ming LOL

Comment

really? im not sure i would... RL has talent but it seems hes injured as often as Yao Ming LOL
                              He has lots of potential though at his position

Comment

Robin Lopez and all their picks for the next 5 years, maybe.

Comment

Working...
                                X