No... Just no.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Actually, yes.

1.56 points per shot is elite.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Actually, yes.

1.56 points per shot is elite.
      That's besides the point. It did nothing to help the team win. Demar has got to be more aggressive than he was last night. 14 ppg won't cut it in the playoffs, I dgaf what his pps is.

You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
        That's besides the point. It did nothing to help the team win. Demar has got to be more aggressive than he was last night. 14 ppg won't cut it in the playoffs, I dgaf what his pps is.

And what does 28 points on 25 shots do for a team?

Comment

The last time DeMar took 25 shots he made 12 of them and scored 33 points and the Raps beat Cleveland. So I don't know what you're getting at.

Comment

• Besides, he only shot 3/9 last night. Most of his points came off free throws.

Comment

• Haters need to stop hating on DD. He is here to stay so deal with it. Without DD, this team would not be 3rd seed in the east now.

Comment

I actually thought you were saying that a little tongue in cheek.

His ability to carry a high USG% does help the team a lot I think.

If he's not putting the ball in the basket, then we get Ross driving into 4 defenders, we get guys playing out of their comfort zone, trying to make plays that they can't.

Especially without 2Pat, our #1 option off the bench.
                "Bruno?
                Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
                  Haters need to stop hating on DD. He is here to stay so deal with it. Without DD, this team would not be 3rd seed in the east now.
                  hahaha, this makes me laugh. Where does someone say, we must be rid of DD? Or even, we should?

Anyone who uses the word "hater" automatically earns a karmic demerit in my books. Isn't hater just the opposite of fan-boy? Are either of these extremes good? Lying in the middle, with fair appreciation and fair critique is where I try to be.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• well the term hater might suck, but the continued and unwarranted, BS critiques you guys continually levy on a guy everyone NOT named you in the basketball universe seems to love is also pretty much a karmic curbie waiting to happen.

Consider that.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
                      well the term hater might suck, but the continued and unwarranted, BS critiques you guys continually levy on a guy everyone NOT named you in the basketball universe seems to love is also pretty much a karmic curbie waiting to happen.

Consider that.

What is unwarranted? Assessing Demar's shooting after a performance? Talking about Demar's rebounding after a game? It's the Demar thread, and the purpose is to discuss Demar; as long as he is playing, then the conversation is warranted.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                        Besides, he only shot 3/9 last night. Most of his points came off free throws.
                        You're looking at the situation in a vacuum.

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
                          Haters need to stop hating on DD. He is here to stay so deal with it. Without DD, this team would not be 3rd seed in the east now.
                          Craig wrote: View Post
                          well the term hater might suck, but the continued and unwarranted, BS critiques you guys continually levy on a guy everyone NOT named you in the basketball universe seems to love is also pretty much a karmic curbie waiting to happen.

Consider that.

For the record, who is hating on DeRozan here? I'm certainly not.

He had a rough offensive outing last night, it happens, but he still managed to be efficient in one metric: PPS.

Comment

You're looking at the situation in a vacuum.
                            All I'm saying is we need our leading scorer to score more than 14 points in these types of games. PPS is irrelevant when we lose the game.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                              I actually thought you were saying that a little tongue in cheek.

His ability to carry a high USG% does help the team a lot I think.

If he's not putting the ball in the basket, then we get Ross driving into 4 defenders, we get guys playing out of their comfort zone, trying to make plays that they can't.

Especially without 2Pat, our #1 option off the bench.

We've seen the inefficient DD.

He had a rough outing last night - they happen even to the best.

But I'd rather see him have a rough outing and play within the team, limiting his # of shots, than force the issue.

Offense wasn't the problem. The Raptors scored 97 points. Giving up 101 points is a much larger issue here.

Comment

We've seen the inefficient DD.

He had a rough outing last night - they happen even to the best.

But I'd rather see him have a rough outing and play within the team, limiting his # of shots, than force the issue.

Offense wasn't the problem. The Raptors scored 97 points. Giving up 101 points is a much larger issue here.
                                On nearly 50% shooting too (48.6% I think). Based on how the Raps play, 97 points should be a win. D gotta step up.

Comment

Working...
                                X