Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    demar during his live chat. he named his favourite rappers and it didn't include drake
    Who did he say? Just wondering how his taste is.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
      Who did he say? Just wondering how his taste is.
      mostly mainstream. jay-z. kanye. kendrick lemar.

he also had a spotify playlist: http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba...demar-derozan/

Comment

mostly mainstream. jay-z. kanye. kendrick lemar.

he also had a spotify playlist: http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba...demar-derozan/
        Didn't expect much else, he's always said he was a kanye and jay z fan.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
          Didn't expect much else, he's always said he was a kanye and jay z fan.
          DD jamming to some rick ross

Comment

Never saw the appeal

Comment

Loool @ that guy smoking in the back with shades on
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                Problem I see with points per possession is if he forces bad shots and shoots a bad percentage he gets rewarded instead of finding a teammate and working within the team.
                Huh? And how does it do that? Drawing fouls can sometimes be from what you're talking about but not always.

Comment

A whitesox hat?! Trade him!!

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                    Loool @ that guy smoking in the back with shades on
                    DeMar probably hit it right before taking the vid lol

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                      Huh? And how does it do that? Drawing fouls can sometimes be from what you're talking about but not always.
                      It doesn't. I think Matt thought that you meant points per team possession, when you meant points per individual possession used (FGA+TO+0.44*FTA).
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        It doesn't. I think Matt thought that you meant points per team possession, when you meant points per individual possession used (FGA+TO+0.44*FTA).
                        Ahh yes, I did mean individual possession

Comment

• Demar's an unselfish player but it comes off as laziness sometimes when he's being passed the ball, dribbles it a couple times, then passes it off. He also loves to bury himself in the corner and never gets any touches. When he takes shots, their all jumpers. It seems like he's too tired to get into the paint and drive. He doesn't dunk as much as he used to and he's becoming too predictable every night. All he does is take jumpshots and take free throws. We need to see a lot more come playoff time because really he is the guy we're going to trust to lead us into the playoffs and he's gotta deliver. This guy's my favourite player in the whole NBA and this team needs him to be aggressive. Like Lowry Aggressive.

Comment

• ^Honestly I think he is floating a bit because we play him too many minutes.

If only Casey played one more wing in our rotation (*cough* De Colo *cough*) to help with this, as well as give us some depth security come playoffs

Comment

• Marc Stein raises this point in his Weekly Power Rankings

Marc Stein wrote:
                              How many more 30-point games does DeMar DeRozan have to ring up -- he's up to 15 after entering his fifth season with 12 lifetime -- before folks start saying he's underpaid at $9.5 million annually? Or are we already there after DeRozan broke through to become an All-Star this season?
                              Considering this is the 1st year of his new contract, and there won't be any increases to that amount over the next few seasons, I think its definitely time to acknowledge that. Buut that's coming from a guy who always felt the contract would work out in our favour.

What do you think? Or is Marc just trying to start up an old debate?

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                                Marc Stein raises this point in his Weekly Power Rankings

Considering this is the 1st year of his new contract, and there won't be any increases to that amount over the next few seasons, I think its definitely time to acknowledge that. Buut that's coming from a guy who always felt the contract would work out in our favour.

What do you think? Or is Marc just trying to start up an old debate?
                                Gotta admit, I thought it was a terrible decision when it first happened. The timing just didn't make sense, but at least it's paying off now

Comment

Working...
                                X