• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All aboard the Dd bandwagon
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      All aboard the Dd bandwagon
      Dude you can't give people shit for criticizing DeMar and then call them bandwagon jumpers when they give him some props for having a good game and showing improvements lol Otherwise there is no point in even talking about him if you're not allowed to change your view
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• always liked the kid. I was just wrong about the upside. I didn't become a Cleveland Cavs fan in the last two weeks or anything
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
          always liked the kid. I was just wrong about the upside. I didn't become a Cleveland Cavs fan in the last two weeks or anything
          That points to a question I have for all those Miami Heat fans who jumped on that bandwagon 4 years ago (we all know some). Does the Heat fan stick to being a Heat fan next season or is it just simpler and with less aggravation to follow the Cavs now?

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
            That points to a question I have for all those Miami Heat fans who jumped on that bandwagon 4 years ago (we all know some). Does the Heat fan stick to being a Heat fan next season or is it just simpler and with less aggravation to follow the Cavs now?
            From what I've heard, they were never really HEAT fans, they were just where HE-AT fans.

They've kind of just gravitated towards the cavs side now...weird I know hahah
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
              I think they're just Lebron fans, not really Heat/Cavs fans.

Comment

• http://instagram.com/p/rOAvrSsjqK/

This guy's fucking crazy. He just played a game yesterday.

Comment

• Jordan Evans wrote: View Post
                  http://instagram.com/p/rOAvrSsjqK/

This guy's fucking crazy. He just played a game yesterday.

So awesome.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

Agreed! This guy is just amazing. He NEVER settles. You can tell the difference between someone who actually loves the game and is passionate about it and someone who just does it to do it. Demar clearly loves the game. His ceiling is endless with that kind of work ethic.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• the better handle is going to add to his ability to probe defenses which might have a modest effect on his assist numbers. Might also help him get better shots in the paint i.e. better TS%
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I don't think there has ever been this many consecutive comments in a DeRozan thread without anyone arguing about anything lol

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                            I mean he looked like a guy that was out for 2 and a half years and is trying to prove he's healthy not that he's a bball player. It's one thing to be as athletic as he is, but the game has changed and become more complex since he last played and it'll take time for him to catch up, he played with no feel. It looked like a Derek Rose work out session not Derek Rose all star point guard. He was a disaster on defence and had some bad turnovers.

I guess my point is everyone is focusing on how explosive he is, but wiggins is explosive but that doesn't mean he can play the game. Yet...
                            Derrick Rose has been away from NBA level competition essentially for 2 years. What did you expect? Of course he wants to show the world that he is still athletic enough to play like he once did. I don't think the game has changed at all, I think that Derrick Rose is the one that needs to change. He simply cannot rely on his athleticism for an 82+ game season alone.

Remember, it was a scrimmage, not a playoff game. And by all accounts, Derrick Rose looked terrific at the USAB camp.

Give it time, because the game will slow down for him after a while. When Paul George returns, he won't have the smoothest transition. When Kobe Bryant came back, he didn't have a smooth transition either.

Anyways, sorry for going off topic.

As for Demar, I couldn't help but smile when I saw the video of him working on his handles right after the USAB game. I see him as making the roster as a 6th man, bringing a dynamic offensive spark off the bench for team USA.
                            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Kyle & DeMar seem, to me, to be co-captains but; I think in this offseason COMP10 may have taken on more of the leadership role. Of course KLow7 will continue to quarterback the offense but, it will be interesting to see who emerges as the dominant personality in the locker room. As Coach Casey is more defensive-minded, I think he may lean towards Lowry to instill the importance of defense. DeRozan is a better defender than people give him credit for but, when it comes to defending his position, I feel that KLow7 has the advantage over COMP10.

Comment

• Lowry will definitely be the leader of the locker room, based off what I think I know about the guys personality he seems more of the vocal leader type guy than DeMar would be, DeMar is a lead by example kinda guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X