Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    If somebody could get Usher to sing a song while standing on a giant can of Pepsi while wearing a Netflix T-Shirt that could tip the scales as well.
    the dunk contest has pretty much devolved into a bizarre LSD trip... so that would fit in.

Comment

If somebody could get Usher to sing a song while standing on a giant can of Pepsi while wearing a Netflix T-Shirt that could tip the scales as well. Hell, the dunker might only need to do a layup or a jumpshot at that point.
      After that KIA BS, I could actually see this happening.

James Cameron will probably just make a 3d CGI generated Blake dunk through a giant T Mobile sign.

Comment

• LOL, yeah I can see it now.

Blake Griffin in: "Slighty Easier Version Of Demar's Dunk in 3D"

Comment

LOL, yeah I can see it now.

LMAO, yup, all blue skinned out. "From Director James Cameron......Blake Griffin is........Douchetar-3D"

Comment

This is the sort of thing that's going to be needed next year before the dunk even happens should a competitor really want a shot at beating Blake Griffin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeoHcB9_wss

This year "coaches", next year "directors".
            If someone can bring back James Brown then they SHOULD win. hahah

Apollo wrote: View Post
            LOL, yeah I can see it now.

Or maybe the slightly less catchy, but slightly more accurate movie title of: "Demar's dunk from LAST YEAR: From the other side of the Backboard. A Sequel by Blake Griffin"
            Last edited by Joey; Tue Feb 22, 2011, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• Nate Robinson can do his dunk over Dwight again except this time Dwight will be eating a Snickers with a T-shirt that says "Got Nuts?"
              Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• Bahaha! This is some funny shit!

Comment

• Demar is smart , he knows that Colangelo will overpay to keep him.

Comment

• Employee wrote: View Post
                    I'd be a lot more impressed if Blake dunked over a hungry tiger. And there needs to be more fire. I find there's not nearly enough flames in the dunk competition.

Just wondering here people, totally agree it was ridiculous but imagine if the tables were turned. What if DD jumped over the car on won the competition. We'd all be commending him on his creativity.
                    I disagree, im a fan of blake griffin and yaaaa the car was kinda cool but afterwar i was just sour at how lame it really was and i tihnk he should be too. Griffin is totally being used by the NBA. I wonder if he knows that he is turning into their little bitch puppet... i feel bad for blake. ( sorta ) lol

Comment

• Everyone says there are no more good dunks and all the BS but i tihnk if the players just kept thinking and being creative they would find cool dunks. Like instead of the car the entire clippers roster could have come out and black could have dunked over them or something.... come to think of it that dunk would be AWSOME. line everyone up in a team photo stand and have them dunked over. Also another idea would be to actually have a scoring system for the competition. a true sdcoring card that graded the dunks on certain categories(vertivcal, power of dunk, creativity, toughness, number of attempts) something like that. seems like the judges are peer presured by the audience far to often and atleast with a true score card dunkers can complete old dunk s and still possibly get a 50

Comment

• Wasn't Demar going to use a prop? Something about a chicken suit?

Comment

• What if it was Bargs that said he completely supported BryCo? Would it be more obvious?

Why wouldn't Demar love the GM that drafted him, gave him guaranteed starter minutes, advertisements, titled as the future of the franchise, etc.

Comment

• Ambidextrious wrote: View Post

When you look at some of the key players on this team. They can be highly competitive if given BC can add a couple defensive highly active players (a franchise PG or SF and C)
                            So, all they need is franchise PG or SF and a legit centre? Sounds simple enough. I hesitate to raise the point that they have been searching for an above average SF since 2006 (yes, I'm giving you Jalen Rose) and for a decent centre since, well, Marcus Camby (or maybe A Davis)? The fact remains there are glaring holes that have existed for 5 seasons now and have never been properly addressed. I am glad so many posters have so much confidence in Colangelo that everything will be different going forward but count me as a cynic based on his first, aborted rebuild.

Comment

• Jorge Garbajosa was an above average SF. He wasn't flashy, he didn't put up flashy numbers but he played good defense, was always one of the most intelligent players on the court, rarely made mistakes, could knock down open shots, could rebound, was an excellent leader and a calming force. The Raptors and Jorge got some viciously bad luck when he wrecked his knee.

Comment

• Demar Derozan Mix

Hey Guys, here's a Mix I put together. This is my first Mix so try and go easy on me. anyways hope you guys like it, leave your comments below.

Comment

Working...
                                X