Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JWash wrote: View Post
    Yeah see, this is why the DeRozan debate can never be a civil one.

This is a massive underrating of both DeRozan's worth and ability on the court. Obviously he's not a franchise player, but you don't need to undersell him like this to make your point. DeRozan is most definitely worth more than 6-8M per season.
    Agree. I really would like him to become more efficient , but come on, after his injury last Nov 28 we really struggled offensively. He is a really good player--yes he can be inefficient.

Comment

• ZERO...TRADE HIM.
      Start building this franchise the right way and not half ass Colangelo style.
      When Wiggins is available in few years,start wooing him and build around a Legit Franchise player.
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
        Agree. I really would like him to become more efficient , but come on, after his injury last Nov 28 we really struggled offensively. He is a really good player--yes he can be inefficient.
        From November 30 to January 12, when DeMar was injured, the Raptors ranked 3rd in Offensive Rating with a rating of 110.6. They were ranked 3rd amongst all teams.

From October 29 to November 28, when DeMar played, the Raptors ranked 2nd in Offensive Rating with a rating of 110.7. They were ranked 2nd amongst all teams.

So the rating went down by 0.1 and from 2nd place to 3rd place.. wouldn't really consider that a struggle.

Comment

• 25m
          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            From November 30 to January 12, when DeMar was injured, the Raptors ranked 3rd in Offensive Rating with a rating of 110.6. They were ranked 3rd amongst all teams.

From October 29 to November 28, when DeMar played, the Raptors ranked 2nd in Offensive Rating with a rating of 110.7. They were ranked 2nd amongst all teams.

So the rating went down by 0.1 and from 2nd place to 3rd place.. wouldn't really consider that a struggle.
            Maybe he meant we struggled defensively. What's the numbers on that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
              Maybe he meant we struggled defensively. What's the numbers on that?

Here is his post (bolded the important part):

psrs1 wrote: View Post

Defensively we improved a lot. When injured the Raptors were ranked 27th with a DRating of 108.1. Before that, the Raptors were ranked 8th with a DRating of 100.9.

Comment

Here is his post (bolded the important part):

Defensively we improved a lot. When injured the Raptors were ranked 27th with a DRating of 108.1. Before that, the Raptors were ranked 8th with a DRating of 100.9.
                Don't you mean we struggled a lot when he was injured? How did we improve if we went from 8th to 27th?

Comment

Don't you mean we struggled a lot when he was injured? How did we improve if we went from 8th to 27th?

psrs1 implied that when DeMar was injured, the Raptors struggled offensively. I provided stats that showed that their ranking went from 2nd to 3rd and was down 0.1 in O Rating. And concluded that the team did not struggle offensively when DeMar was injured.

Comment

psrs1 implied that when DeMar was injured, the Raptors struggled offensively. I provided stats that showed that their ranking went from 2nd to 3rd and was down 0.1 in O Rating. And concluded that the team did not struggle offensively when DeMar was injured.
                    I understand that. Keep in mind DD was struggling before he went down and was in a slump. It was a matter of time before he broke out of it and those ORT numbers would be even better. However, in response to me asking for the defensive numbers you said we improved a lot. What are you talking about? Didn't you write that we were 8th in DRT with Demar and went down to 27th in DRT without Demar? How is it that "we improved a lot"?

Comment

I understand that. Keep in mind DD was struggling before he went down and was in a slump. It was a matter of time before he broke out of it and those ORT numbers would be even better. However, in response to me asking for the defensive numbers you said we improved a lot. What are you talking about? Didn't you write that we were 8th in DRT with Demar and went down to 27th in DRT without Demar? How is it that "we improved a lot"?

So DD sucking all year is a slump.

But those 11 or so good games he had to end the season were indicative of his production?

Okeee

Comment

• What's the most you would pay DeMar after next season?

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                        So DD sucking all year is a slump.

But those 11 or so good games he had to end the season were indicative of his production?

Okeee
                        I'm sure your trolling me now. I think you forgot March .

I would love to see you play after missing a couple months with a groin tear. You're acting like he didn't make the all-star team and played for Team USA the same year he went down (2014).

I know you wouldn't understand because you have a hard time recognizing work ethic (sorta like your boy Ross - only from what I hear)..*nudge nudge*....but he did get injured and was out for two months. Is that what you mean by sucking all year? Doesn't it matter that he got back to all-star form in March and was recognized for the NBA player of the month in April?

I really wasn't asking you any questions.^. I respectfully disagree with almost all your views regarding team building and all things Demar.

Last edited by special1; Sat May 30, 2015, 09:15 PM.

Comment

I'm sure your trolling me now. I think you forgot March .

I would love to see you play after missing a couple months with a groin tear. You're acting like he didn't make the all-star team and played for Team USA the same year he went down (2014).

I know you wouldn't understand because you have a hard time recognizing work ethic (sorta like your boy Ross - only from what I hear)..*nudge nudge*....but he did get injured and was out for two months. Is that what you mean by sucking all year? Doesn't it matter that he got back to all-star form in March and was recognized for the NBA player of the month in April?

I really wasn't asking you any questions.^. I respectfully disagree with almost all your views regarding team building and all things Demar.

I know some people who work extremely hard...but still suck at their jobs.

Work ethic does not equal production

Actually I've never seen DD out work someone on the court so I will have to call BS on his work ethic anyways

Comment

Whoops.. I flipped my rankings. When DD was injured they were 27th in DRT. Before he was injured they were 8th. Sorry for the confusion.

Whoops.. I flipped my rankings. When DD was injured they were 27th in DRT. Before he was injured they were 8th. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

No worries.

Comment

• I'll just leave these here...#ProveEm?

Comment

Working...
                                X