No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The start of the turnaround was when they drafted Curry back in 2009.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      The start of the turnaround was when they drafted Curry back in 2009.
      It is unbelievable how after months of DD bashing, some fans here think trading DD means NBA championship.

GSW has done a great job and has been lucky with their drafts and their trades. Curry, Klay and Green are fantastic draft picks. Getting Iggy and Bogut was an amazing FA/trade acquisition.

They have guys like Jerry West as their consultant and ...

Comment

• Then GM Chris Mullin's words after signing Maggette:

"He gets his points and rebounds. But I just think it's his approach to the work and his lifestyle that will be a huge benefit for our young guys. They can watch him, see how he approaches it and maybe they can emulate him."
        I mean, it's kinda uncanny, right?
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• look's like somebody may be working on their 3's?..

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
            look's like somebody may be working on their 3's?..
            Maybe the 4th time's the charm?! Here's hoping...

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
              look's like somebody may be working on their 3's?..
              He'll still suck

Maybe if he was shooting them from the frozen section at Walmart it would be better practice

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                He'll still suck

Maybe if he was shooting them from the frozen section at Walmart it would be better practice
                Seriously.

No one remembers all the previous summers?

No one remembers him hitting 10 of 16 through first 6 games to start 2011-12 season including 5 threes vs Cleveland? What happened after?

No one remembers him hitting 62% to end the Season with Gay?

He will go on a streak of games but he'll never be a threat.....sadly.

Comment

• I just had to leave a snarky comment on that video saying I'd settle for him hitting simple catch and shoot 3's before the 3-dribble-step-back ones.
                  Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                    I just had to leave a snarky comment on that video saying I'd settle for him hitting simple catch and shoot 3's before the 3-dribble-step-back ones.
                    Nice try, he likes his jumpers contested.
                    OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                      Nice try, he likes his jumpers contested.
                      As coach says, the only thing better than an open jumper is a contested jumper.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        Seriously.

No one remembers all the previous summers?

No one remembers him hitting 10 of 16 through first 6 games to start 2011-12 season including 5 threes vs Cleveland? What happened after?

No one remembers him hitting 62% to end the Season with Gay?

He will go on a streak of games but he'll never be a threat.....sadly.
                        Would be in a better structured offense.

I think the iso-ball affected the shooting of a few of our players, particularly from 3.

- Lowry only shot 33.8% when he's been in the high 30s the past 4 seasons
                        - Ross only shot 37.2% when it's pretty clear the kid is capable of shooting 40%+

Comment

• If DD ever learns how to shoot threes he can do it for another franchise.

Time to move on. He is, at his best, a net zero player. Even the 5th options on good teams kind of need to be pluses

Comment

• DD's already learned to shoot 3's. Corner threes.

He's just stupid with his shot selection (from three as well as in general) and takes a lot of above-the-break threes which are obviously beyond his range.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• i hope he learns them so that his soon to be new team won't have to suffer with the same drab play that we as a fanbase has had to endure this past while.

Comment

• Bear wrote: View Post
                                i hope he learns them so that his soon to be new team won't have to suffer with the same drab play that we as a fanbase has had to endure this past while.
                                Watching DD not chuck up contested long twos for the Raptors will be one of my top moments.

Right up there with not having to watch Calderon dribble the ball for 23.9 seconds of the clock

Comment

Working...
                                X