Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
    All the news surrounding Cousin makes you appreciate how difficult it is to have a player who LOVES the city and is willing to stay in a smaller market team.
    So we're now putting DeMar's loyalty as being more valuable than Cousins' talent.

Well it's settled then, DeMar>Cousins

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
      So we're now putting DeMar's loyalty as being more valuable than Cousins' talent.

Well it's settled then, DeMar>Cousins
      LOL, Did I say that ?

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
        All the news surrounding Cousin makes you appreciate how difficult it is to have a player who LOVES the city and is willing to stay in a smaller market team.
        Well, he's never said anything negative about the city, and he did sign a long term max contract with them, so..... I don't get where you came up with any of that. Seems all of Cousins frustrations are ownership and coaching related, unless you have some quotes shitting on Sacramento or playing in a small market.

Comment

• Dwane Casey wrote: View Post
          Consmap, right now, JV isn't ready to be the focus of an NBA offence. He'll get there - he's a great young kid, hard worker - but he just isn't ready yet. As for when he's going to be ready, I don't know. I don't know that. Maybe his 15th season, maybe his 16th season. But until then, we're going to go with what works. We're going to get the ball to Demar, get the ball to Kyle and let them go to work. As long as they're hitting the rim with their shots, that's fine. For us, that's good offence. Now, they aren't going to hit the rim every time, but even their airballs, those are shots that are normally hitting the rim, so that's ok.
          I read this whole thing in Dwane's voice ... it irritated me.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            I read this whole thing in Dwane's voice ... it irritated me.
            Lol

Casey now is like listening to Colangelo,towards the end.

It is one nonstop eye roll.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              Lol

Casey now is like listening to Colangelo,towards the end.

It is one nonstop eye roll.
              It would be comedic if it wasn't so sad and painful.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• So Blazers need a better SG now.

Lots of history there with DD and Triano!

How about DD for Henderson and 23 and then take Vonleh into a trade exception?????

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  Hehe, I'm visualizing Cleveland management sitting around a table and having this conversation:
                  "So, how do we get past GSW next year?"
                  "I hear DeMar DeRozan's available. Sean, roll that clip."

"Ummm, any other ideas?"
                  "Yeah let's just go for lunch."
                  this video is infuriating. DeMoron.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                    I've forgotten how annoying it is when JV could potentially get good low post position during a possession, but ends up running over to the weakside so that one of the guards can "go to work".

*throws computer out the window*
                    I am looking at this video and from the 20 some sets that is there, maybe in 2-3 of them JV has a good position in the paint .

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      So Blazers need a better SG now.

Lots of history there with DD and Triano!

How about DD for Henderson and 23 and then take Vonleh into a trade exception?????
                      Dude Batum just got traded for that same package.

That's getting ripped if we trade DeRozan for that.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                        Dude Batum just got traded for that same package.

That's getting ripped if we trade DeRozan for that.
                        Technically you'd be adding #23 to the return.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I'm all for trading DD but we had better be fleecing the other team.

Not interested in trading him to get a similar or worse caliber player (whether it's a vet, similar age guy or rookie --- referring to potential here).

Comment

I'm all for trading DD but we had better be fleecing the other team.

Not interested in trading him to get a similar or worse caliber player (whether it's a vet, similar age guy or rookie --- referring to potential here).
                            Is the drop off from DD to Henderson not worth the potential of Noah Vonleh (ranked 2nd best PF last year by DraftNet and a total score of 95 - 7th on their big board) plus the 23rd pick (where you could potentially land 2 of RHJ, Looney, Oubre, Anderson, Hunter, Wright); while keeping 20th.

I'd do that deal every time.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              Technically you'd be adding #23 to the return.
                              Which has next to zero value relative to DeRozan/Batum I'm sorry.

23 is a throw in. I know Masai is good at drafting but late 1st round picks don't have high trade value which is why we'd be getting fleeced by Portland in that trade.

I actually like Vonleh a lot as a prospect, but you've gotta look at market value here. He was the 9th overall pick and didn't show anything last year (not that he was given a chance to, but still). His value isn't super high, in fact it's probably lower than the 9th pick in this draft. Batum also has pretty low value right now (at least relative to what it might've been a year or so ago) coming off a bad season in which he was actually less efficient than DeRozan despite being a 4th option on offense.

Need to get more back.

Comment

I'm all for trading DD but we had better be fleecing the other team.

Nicely Said ....

Comment

Working...
                                X