Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speculation is awesome.

Let's trade Demar because of whispers.....

I'm guessing Demar will accept 20 mil per. Just my opinion and it's as relevant as the whispers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Just a note for those saying that DD wants 23 M, or 25.3M, per year, neither are correct.

He wants a max offer. Assuming an 89M cap, his starting salary would be 25,148,368.

But that's not his average salary. That's his starting salary. If he signed a true max deal with Toronto, that's 7.5% raises (1.88M per year) and 5 years, totalling $144,603,116. Or 28.9M per year.

Just so we are all on the same page in terms of what that "DeMar's camp seeks max" report really means.
      https://youtu.be/EM_p1Az05Jo

It's like Mick is singing right to Demar.
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
        Speculation is awesome.

Let's trade Demar because of whispers.....

I'm guessing Demar will accept 20 mil per. Just my opinion and it's as relevant as the whispers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Drayman Green just got paid $17 million. If DD come in this season and shows improvements, then he will be worth 20-22

Comment

• So DeMar is part of this whole recruitment process? he's definitely on the move lol!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            So DeMar is part of this whole recruitment process? he's definitely on the move lol!

Nah DD probably trying to make the Raptors good before he gets shipped to the Olympiakos for Spanoulis.

Comment

• So many people in denial about Demar. If you hate his game that's one thing, but thinking he's going anywhere this year --

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                SO then, let him walk and play a scrub at the two and go back to the 8th-10th seed right?

Sweet
                Put ross at the two, Lowry and Carrol around him, JV upo front and an asset back from a demar trade and team doesnt skip a beat.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                  its cause he will have more spacing to do his thing and more open 3s

If we do get LMA, he wont be guard by the best defender or less likely to get double teamed. Im sure DD will kill most secondary defenders

which would result in a more efficient game

In the playoffs he wasnt the only one who shoot the play bad, the whole team did

DD was easily the best player on the team during playoffs, if others stepped up we wouldnt have gotten swept
                  Being open doesn't help too much if your shooting mechanics are off. DeRozan's shot is still somewhat of a catapult.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                    Put ross at the two, Lowry and Carrol around him, JV upo front and an asset back from a demar trade and team doesnt skip a beat.
                    Ross is DONE ... The sooner Ross's fans accept it, the better things will be for them.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                      Ross is DONE ... The sooner Ross's fans accept it, the better things will be for them.
                      Alot of players have taken 4 or more years to click and get it.

To throw out the book on a third year guy cause he had a bad year is a little premature.

Alot of guys like carroll never hit stride until later on. It would be very shortsighted to not give ross a chance at his natural position even in a backup role first

Comment

• Scoring & Efficiency

Was looking at some scoring stats this morning and I decided to drop player efficiency ratings down alongside the top 20 scorers from 2015. I figured I'd share this with you as you might be interested:

DeMar is a volume guy.

Comment

• Replacing DD with Ross as starting SG is a significant downgrade any way you want to slice it.

Idk why people think that switching Ross from SG to SF in the pre-game fact sheet is going to make him play so much better.

- He already plays "SG" on offense anyway, he's the spot up shooter while DeRozan is more of a slasher and creator.

- Defensively he usually guards the smaller, quicker wing, while DeRozan guards the bigger one. Or he swaps with Lowry and guards the PG (does this against Washington sometimes) while Lowry guards the 2 and DD guards the 3.

DeRozan has basically been playing SF this whole time on both sides of the ball. He gets listed at SG because he is the better player so they list him at his natural spot while listing Ross out of position.
                          Last edited by JWash; Thu Jul 2, 2015, 09:23 AM.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                            Replacing DD with Ross as starting SG is a significant downgrade any way you want to slice it.

Idk why people think that switching Ross from SG to SF in the pre-game fact sheet is going to make him play so much better.

- He already plays "SG" on offense anyway, he's the spot up shooter while DeRozan is more of a slasher and creator.

- Defensively he usually guards the smaller, quicker wing, while DeRozan guards the bigger one. Or he swaps with Lowry and guards the PG (does this against Washington sometimes) while Lowry guards the 2 and DD guards the 3.

DeRozan has basically been playing SF this whole time on both sides of the ball. He gets listed at SG because he is the better player so they list him at his natural spot while listing Ross out of position.
                            Ross guards the better wing player, unless the guy outweighs him drmatically.

I dont buy the whole demar is the sf stuff, why would team list him as the sg if he was the small forward. That is just illogical

And ross isnt as good as demar, no one in claiming that.

But put him between demarre carroll and lowry and put a legit pf down low(lma) amnd jv then you are talking something.

All he would need to do is defend hia position and catch and shoot.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Was looking at some scoring stats this morning and I decided to drop player efficiency ratings down alongside the top 20 scorers from 2015. I figured I'd share this with you as you might be interested:

DeMar is a volume guy.
                              Thanks for the share, i am not surprised by the findings.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                                Replacing DD with Ross as starting SG is a significant downgrade any way you want to slice it.

demar is the SG. he dribbles around alot and LOOKS like hes going to pass and setup teammate like a guard. Ross taking threes with few dribbles is more like a SF.

Comment

Working...
                                X