No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After this debate I'm even more certain that Masai is going to pay him. I haven't even brought up if DD becomes the raptors all time scorer by seasons end. Does any one know far he is from that?
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• anyone find anything new to say about DeRozan?...

nope..

ok

moving on
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        He dealt with it fine. You saw how he closed out the season. Less not act like missing a quarter of the season doesn't effect a player.
        He closed out playing at a high rate. Still not as high as what you described as "easily" for next season, and it did not help us win many games. When a star goes off, it usually correlates to Wins.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

After this debate I'm even more certain that Masai is going to pay him. I haven't even brought up if DD becomes the raptors all time scorer by seasons end. Does any one know far he is from that?
          Hang on...looking it up...

Ok, found it. The answer is:

IT DOESN'T MATTER
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

After this debate I'm even more certain that Masai is going to pay him. I haven't even brought up if DD becomes the raptors all time scorer by seasons end. Does any one know far he is from that?
            Why, neither side has any evidence as to what Masai will do. Pretty sure all the argument has done is dig heels in and one side is going to be able to say "told you so" when Masai does something, although I'm sure the other side will continue to argue it was the wrong move.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              He closed out playing at a high rate. Still not as high as what you described as "easily" for next season, and it did not help us win many games. When a star goes off, it usually correlates to Wins.
              I got a new DEMARISM:

Zero Impact

Comment

• civil war about to break out.. Chr1s1anL you must be DD's cousin or something. Smh

How the hell ya know what Masai is going to do next.

Comment

Even if just averages 22/4/4 again that's a 20+ mil players.

Look at it this way DeMar could easily have 3 straight season of averaging 20+/3+/3+ with three straight 45+ win as a team. Your telling that doesn't deserve 20 mil?
                  why do you keep lowering all of the stats you are predicting...

Comment

• Beautiful thing is, if DD is resigned, he probably will be the all-time scorer (about 2 seasons away from passing Bosh).

Literally, this next season and off-season will determine whether DD is the all-time Raptors scorer.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      Lowry was obviously hurt down stretch. Whose calling DD a star? Just cause you make 20 mill doesn't me your a star. League is changing. The cap is going up. 18-20 mill mostly means your at least an All-star.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Lowry was obviously hurt down stretch. Whose calling DD a star? Just cause you make 20 mill doesn't me your a star. League is changing. The cap is going up. 18-20 mill mostly means your at least an All-star.
                        18-20? This whole thing started with you saying 20+.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Max is $29M though. If that is what he is asking for, do you really think he'll take $10M less? A full 2/3 of his asking price? How much does DD love this city?

Comment

Even if just averages 22/4/4 again that's a 20+ mil players.

Look at it this way DeMar could easily have 3 straight season of averaging 20+/3+/3+ with three straight 45+ win as a team. Your telling that doesn't deserve 20 mil?
                            Ah, good move. When challenged, walk back your predictions but stick to your conclusions as though said predictions were irrelevant in the first place.

Also, others on the 20/3/3 list lately: Rudy Gay. Tony Parker. Goran Dragic.

Do those guys deserve the max? Or 20 million?
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                              18-20 would be fine. in a way hes worth about as much as Demarre. but someone crunched the numbers and 5/140+ was his max and what he wanted

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                                I personally think Masai will sign him for like 21.5 a year.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X