Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stooley wrote: View Post
    A bunch of those are essentially the same thing. And per is somewhat positive

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Is somewhat positive worth 15+ mil

Because that is what the real issue is

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
      A bunch of those are essentially the same thing. And per is somewhat positive

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
      As foolish as it is to interject in this conversation...

DeRozan's PER ranked 87th in the league last year. There were probably 10 or so small minutes guys there who shouldn't count. So 70th+ for sure. So even by PER, a metric that does it's darnedest to reward players like DD with high usage rates (literally any shot taken with a FG% greater than 35% will increase your PER), he's at best a third best player on a team.

So that probably supports paying him 15M at the most, rather than at the least.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
        The Difference is Demar played like an all-star in March and April..... Player of the Month award proves this. This after missing 2 months due to injury.

Most reasonable people would accept that it takes a bit of time to get back into the flow and feel confident in your groin.

Demar haters think differently and that's ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        People forget that their human beings just like us.

I like to see people here tear their groin and go about their day normally
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

Boo hoo
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            Four is probably more accurate.

Mathews
            Afflalo
            Danny Green
            Butler
            Afflalo's defense is no better than DeRozan's. This is a classic example of how fans are usually 3-4 years behind on where a player's defense is at. This dude hasn't been a good defender since his first stint in Denver.

I'll give you the other 3 but Green/Butler were never available to us, and Matthews was risky and also favoured Dallas over us it seems (or maybe we didn't offer as much, no way to know).

Comment

• Can some one explain why the league average for PER was set at 15? Cause that doesn't sound like an average to me. Not trying to twist this to argue for or against Demar, just curious.

Comment

• Why is there a DeMargument in the Lowry thread???

#WhoYouGonnaCall
                #QuarantineThatShit
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  Why is there a DeMargument in the Lowry thread???

#WhoYouGonnaCall
                  #QuarantineThatShit
                  https://youtu.be/-pEhqiCD27E?t=82
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                    Can some one explain why the league average for PER was set at 15? Cause that doesn't sound like an average to me. Not trying to twist this to argue for or against Demar, just curious.
                    its the average weighted by minutes i'm pretty sure, could be wrong on that though
                    "Bruno?
                    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Can some one explain why the league average for PER was set at 15? Cause that doesn't sound like an average to me. Not trying to twist this to argue for or against Demar, just curious.
                      Hollinger just decided to.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Not sure what your asking. The numbers change but the avg is set to 15. It's like setting the Avg to 0 and player who perform better are + and player under the league avg is - . the actual average isn't 0

Comment

• How to Pay DeMar according to Mindlessness™

$9M-: #MasaiforPrimeMinister
                          $9.1M-$12M: Slight Bargain
                          $12.1M-$15M: Fair
                          $15.1M-$17M: Well I mean, if you could keep him, keep him.
                          $17.1M-$18M: OK.... .. . . .
                          $18.1M+: lolwtf

DISCLAIMER: May be subjected to your fucked up opinion, please remain calm when in situations where your opinion does not comply. Get a life jacket and jump off the damned plane.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                            How to Pay DeMar according to Mindlessness™

$9M-: #MasaiforPrimeMinister
                            $9.1M-$12M: Slight Bargain
                            $12.1M-$15M: Fair
                            $15.1M-$17M: Well I mean, if you could keep him, keep him.
                            $17.1M-$18M: OK.... .. . . .
                            $18.1M+: lolwtf

DISCLAIMER: May be subjected to your fucked up opinion, please remain calm when in situations where your opinion does not comply. Get a life jacket and jump off the damned plane.
                            The cap is going up a bunch. If DeMarre is signing for 15 mill per. A bargain for DD would be between 15M-18M
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

This year ive dislocated 3 fingers and strained my acl and am still playing at my normal level. Actually have gotten better.

A pro athlete who is in better shape than I with very good training facilities and ample rest should be able to recover more readily than me

Take your groin excuses and leave

Comment

• STFU with that. you have never played at a level a professional does. You guys piss and moan about "primes" and "ceilings" all the time and then in the same breath scoff at the idea that a bad groin might slow a guy down???

Its posts like this last one that make my head spin here.

Comment

Working...
                                X