Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
    STFU with that. you have never played at a level a professional does. You guys piss and moan about "primes" and "ceilings" all the time and then in the same breath scoff at the idea that a bad groin might slow a guy down???

Its posts like this last one that make my head spin here.

There are 2 possibilities

1) DD did not come back healthy and was playing 1 legged

or

2) he just isn't that good. As indicated by his performance BEFORE the injury

#2 is more likely from my perspective

Or

You look at Lowry, who only took a couple games off here and there but played through it and saw a decrease in production because he was legit hobbling around most nights. That is a pretty good excuse.

Comment

• man after I injured my back I was never the same.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
        This year ive dislocated 3 fingers and strained my acl and am still playing at my normal level. Actually have gotten better.

A pro athlete who is in better shape than I with very good training facilities and ample rest should be able to recover more readily than me

Take your groin excuses and leave
        ....What!!!!???

WHAT!?

....WHAT?

...wha...

WHAT!?

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          man after I injured my back I was never the same.
          Backs are the worst.

I've played on ankles the size of tree trunks, bum knee, broken wrist, concussed.... But a messed up back was next to impossible.

Comment

• That's nothing you guys

I once played a game of basketball with the entire left side of my body amputated. I turned out "all right"

Also dare I switch my avatar back to my destroyed ankle?
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
              This year ive dislocated 3 fingers and strained my acl and am still playing at my normal level. Actually have gotten better.

A pro athlete who is in better shape than I with very good training facilities and ample rest should be able to recover more readily than me

Take your groin excuses and leave
              Your injuries combined with playing pick up ball have absolutly no correlation to a professional athlete injury playing in the GODAMN NBA.

And nba players dislocate fingers all the time, it's just they play through it

Some of your dd disagreements make sense, but this...c'mon man
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• I once played a game of basketball WITHOUT a groin.

DeMar needs to man the fuck up imho

Comment

• I_Worship_Joe_Johnson wrote: View Post
                  Your injuries combined with playing pick up ball have absolutly no correlation to a professional athlete injury playing in the GODAMN NBA.

And nba players dislocate fingers all the time, it's just they play through it

Some of your dd disagreements make sense, but this...c'mon man
                  Also you cant compare it to playing sports at a professional level. I did a pro sport (trained for the olympics was second ini the province at one point for this sport). I trained 5 days a week 5-6 hours a day. Thats the difference. You are competing against other ppl doing the same if not more. If you miss out on even a month of training you are that far behind. Every one got better you have to get back to the same level. think about that for a second.

Comment

• Considering DeMar shot 2.6% better from the field and averaged 1.2 assists more per game (a 50% increase) AFTER having his groin injured, I think it's fair to say that all NBA players should injure their groins at least once a year. Maybe around Christmastime. We can set it to music, call it the Nutpuncher.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                      How to Pay DeMar according to Mindlessness™

$9M-: #MasaiforPrimeMinister
                      $9.1M-$12M: Slight Bargain
                      $12.1M-$15M: Fair
                      $15.1M-$17M: Well I mean, if you could keep him, keep him.
                      $17.1M-$18M: OK.... .. . . .
                      $18.1M+: lolwtf

DISCLAIMER: May be subjected to your fucked up opinion, please remain calm when in situations where your opinion does not comply. Get a life jacket and jump off the damned plane.
                      Yeah, you need multiply your numbers by 1.30-1.60 because in two years you're looking at a cap number of $108M. Who knows what the luxury tax will be (edit: just Goolge'd. $127M is the projection) and you know certain teams will spend up to that as soon as possible.

Your last group should be $23M-Insanity and not $18.1M+.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                        Why is there a DeMargument in the Lowry thread???

#WhoYouGonnaCall
                        #QuarantineThatShit
                        Trying to keep up. It's like contagion.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                          That's nothing you guys

I once played a game of basketball with the entire left side of my body amputated. I turned out "all right"

Also dare I switch my avatar back to my destroyed ankle?

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            Trying to keep up. It's like contagion.
                            #DeZombieApocalypse

Comment

• Trade DeRozan?

New poll added.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                                I once played a game of basketball WITHOUT a groin.

DeMar needs to man the fuck up imho
                                I've got to stop reading this forum at work, I just spit water on all over my monitor.

Comment

Working...
                                X