Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Too Xabi wrote: View Post
    @DrewLeague: Top Performer for M.H.P.: @DeMar_DeRozan, in what may be line of the summer:
    38 points (13/23 FG)
    13 boards
    10 dimes
    4 steals
    6 3s

#thedrew
    omg wow, amazing stats

do u know if i can watch it anywhere online?
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
      omg wow, amazing stats

do u know if i can watch it anywhere online?
      I don't think its available anywhere online. You could always fly out to cali though?

I actually want to do that one year, Summer League in Vegas then drive to Cali for a couple Drew League games...
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
        I don't think its available anywhere online. You could always fly out to cali though?

I actually want to do that one year, Summer League in Vegas then drive to Cali for a couple Drew League games...
        im sure it will be up on the drew langue youtube channel soon. i was going thru it and the usally put performances like that on it

lol i would love to do that but i barely have enough for my school fees and car insurance, lol there's no way i would have enough to go watch summer league and drew
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• I voted yes on the trade/ sounds like he expects a max deal which masai will not grant get assets in return

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
            Yup, but at least it is something.

Go back to 13-14 and only 3% of his minutes were spent at pf, and they were abysmal as well.

So even though small sample size, statistically looking at it, Carrol has been terrible at pf, and I would side on even a small sample size of statistics for evidence to possible performance at that position that complete lack of evidence supporting the opposite.
            I could pull a 150 minute sample size where DD looks like a Steph Curry esque 3PT shooter. It's too small to tell us anything.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
              I could pull a 150 minute sample size where DD looks like a Steph Curry esque 3PT shooter. It's too small to tell us anything.
              I would like you to find that sample.

And it does tell something, it may not play out that way this season, but if over 150 minutes it has failed incredibly, one would expect that it is not going to totally flip and become a good thing with more minutes and time.

Comment

I would like you to find that sample.

And it does tell something, it may not play out that way this season, but if over 150 minutes it has failed incredibly, one would expect that it is not going to totally flip and become a good thing with more minutes and time.
                Over 5 games from March 15th to March 22nd, over 185 minutes, DeMar shot 83% from 3.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  Over 5 games from March 15th to March 22nd, over 185 minutes, DeMar shot 83% from 3.
                  Thanks for saving me the time on that lol. Hell you even found 150+ consecutive minutes where he was a 3PT sniping god.

So from this according to Snooch, we can conclude that DD will be enshrined in the basketball HOF as the greatest 3PT shooter of his generation and any that came before or afterwards.

Comment

In 2013-14 over 5 games and 198 minutes from Nov 15th to 26th, DeMar shot 50% from three on 4.8 attempts per game.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

In 2013-14 over 5 games and 198 minutes from Nov 15th to 26th, DeMar shot 50% from three on 4.8 attempts per game.
                      you are cherry picking 1 particular stat,

I showed how he was poor in multiple areas for starters, and also, there is substantial evidence showing that demar is incredibly poor from the 3pt line yet non that suggests that Demarre is excellent as a pf.

So again, yes it is a small sample size, but in making a decision as to if him playing pf will be successful, you need to take that sample size into consideration, no matter how small.

If I want to but a new tv and I read 2 bad reviews online about that TV, I am going to second guess the idea of purchasing that tv.
                      Last edited by Snooch; Mon Jul 20, 2015, 03:23 PM.

Comment

I showed how he was poor in multiple areas for starters, and also, there is substantial evidence showing that demar is incredibly poor from the 3pt line yet non that suggests that Demarre is excellent as a pf.

So again, yes it is a small sample size, but in making a decision as to if him playing pf will be successful, you need to take that sample size into consideration, no matter how small.

If I want to but a new tv and I read 2 bad reviews online about that TV, I am going to second guess the idea of purchasing that tv.
                        You asked for the sample to be found - no thank you?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                          You asked for the sample to be found - no thank you?
                          Yeah this dude is just trolling at this point it's annoying. Exact same crap that got him banned from RealGM.

Comment

• DeMar working to extend dat range
                            https://soundcloud.com/law-murray/de...th-line-of-the

Comment

I didn't propose using one stat. JWash did. You then validated that proposal by asking for said sample to be found.

I just did the grunt work.

Point being, in small samples, especially ones where it is a combination of a bunch of teeny tiny samples, there is very little value to be extracted. If a crazy person on the street screams at you not to buy a certain model of TV, do you let that impact your decision? What if you are looking at two TV's and a baby in a stroller goin by points at one? The quality and size of sample - there should be a threshold at which it has no value at all, and I think this sample size fails to clear that bar. Way too much variability in opponent, game situation, teammates, even just whether Carroll was have a bad game that night - the probability is high that in a small sample like that you are getting an unrepresentative cross section.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                                I voted yes on the trade/ sounds like he expects a max deal which masai will not grant get assets in return
                                I agree. But now is the time to be exploring trade options not December. That was BC's big mistake with Bosh. Alternative MU needs to convince DD to take less.

Comment

Working...
                                X