No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still far too small of a sample size, but the difference is pretty much unarguable w/o White Swan and Calderon at this point. (I'm talking about the team in general.)

Comment

• WhatWhat wrote: View Post

Still far too small of a sample size, but the difference is pretty much unarguable w/o White Swan and Calderon. (I'm talking about the team in general.)
      Trading those 2 will be the best thing for this team. Can't wait to see who BC picks up with those 2.

Comment

• All I gotta say is that we "ball" harder than Hedo tonight.
        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Raptors_ wrote: View Post
          thats cause bargnani is garbage defencively. Demar is half decent at defence and will continue to improve in all area's, as for bargnani he has been here 5 years and has done nothing good for this team. Trading him will be the best thing to do and you bargnani lovers will finally stfu.
          my mother teached me how to spoke gooder english

Comment

• DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
            my mother teached me how to spoke gooder english
            everyone makes mistakes. You knew i was right so you tried to change the topic, Typical troll.

Comment

• Demar had a great game last night vs Dwight and co.

I think his steal in the 4th quarter off Howard sealed us the deal.

Good game by him and Johnson (James).

Comment

• From your post about a week ago ...
                Multipaul wrote:
                So who watched the Clilps game? I gotta tell you, I knew we would lose. We had no closer. With King Bargs on the sidelines, who is gonna step up?

Check the stats- Demar was chucking bricks and got annihilated by must-see BG.

Is THIS our future "franchise" guy. All the Bargs haters take notice, Double D proved he's not there yet. This team will be in rough shape next year if he is our #1 option. Yikes!

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  From your post about a week ago ...
                  Hey Joey,

Dont go all Tim W on me now. Unlike him, I can see reality. The reality is Demar had a good couple of games the last 2 games.

DO you want me to post a bunch of stuff you have posted in the past which I have seen you disagree with?

What about your LIGHTEN UP GUYS POST.

Chill Joey, I never said I didnt like Demar, dont start posting old sh*t to try and make me look bad.

I am allowed to state my opinion. Against the clips, he sucked, against the bulls and magic, he was good.

Do you have an issue with me seeing that? Am I NOT ALLOWED to like Demar now???

Comment

• I'm chill man. I'm not trying to make you look bad. My bad. I'm just trying to understand how you can be all Doom and Gloom about the kid one day saying how we can't win without Bargs and Demar is a scrub; and and then when we win with Demar as the Focal Point its a complete 180.
                    Why not just support the guy 100% of the time, and wish him the best? And not just when he has a good game?

Comment

I'm chill man. I'm not trying to make you look bad. My bad. I'm just trying to understand how you can be all Doom and Gloom about the kid one day saying how we can't win without Bargs and Demar is a scrub; and and then when we win with Demar as the Focal Point its a complete 180.
                      Why not just support the guy 100% of the time, and wish him the best? And not just when he has a good game?
                      Joey, I have to be honest, if he has a bad game, I notice it. I could say how come the board doesnt support Andrea 100% of the time, but you know, my balls will get put through a meat grinder. Hell, they get grinded even when I point out he does have a good game.

For the record, I never said I didnt like Demar, I said he has a long way to go if he will carry the team if Dre gets traded, that is all. I think he is a great player, and has his ups and downs like everyone else.

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                        Joey, I have to be honest, if he has a bad game, I notice it. I could say how come the board doesnt support Andrea 100% of the time, but you know, my balls will get put through a meat grinder. Hell, they get grinded even when I point out he does have a good game.

For the record, I never said I didnt like Demar, I said he has a long way to go if he will carry the team if Dre gets traded, that is all. I think he is a great player, and has his ups and downs like everyone else.
                        I was going to make the point that I realize Bargs isn't necessarily granted that same Luxury.
                        And I know you never said that, perhaps I jumped on that a little hard, but like I said, just trying to understand.
                        So if Amir comes out and has a huge 20 & 15 game, you'll start making nicer comments about Amir? haha

Comment

I was going to make the point that I realize Bargs isn't necessarily granted that same Luxury.
                          And I know you never said that, perhaps I jumped on that a little hard, but like I said, just trying to understand.
                          So if Amir comes out and has a huge 20 & 15 game, you'll start making nicer comments about Amir? haha
                          Well, if you search alot of my older posts, you will see I love Amir. When we traded for him I was putting up lots of posts about how it was a steal, and he needs more minutes. I was also mad that he didnt start this year, and that Reggie started. I was all over that. Truss me , Amir's tip ins last night were crucial too.

I am worried about him though, he still seems very foul prone, and bites on alot of pump fakes. But if you scan the history of my posts, I have alloottt of good to say about the dude, i just try to call it like i see it. Same way as when Bargs has bad games, I acknowledge it too.

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
                            Hey Joey,

Dont go all Tim W on me now. Unlike him, I can see reality. The reality is Demar had a good couple of games the last 2 games.

DO you want me to post a bunch of stuff you have posted in the past which I have seen you disagree with?

What about your LIGHTEN UP GUYS POST.

Chill Joey, I never said I didnt like Demar, dont start posting old sh*t to try and make me look bad.

I am allowed to state my opinion. Against the clips, he sucked, against the bulls and magic, he was good.

Do you have an issue with me seeing that? Am I NOT ALLOWED to like Demar now???
                            Well, if we're going to pick and choose games, then what about the games Bargnani played against Golden State? Or Indiana? Or The Lakers? Or New Orleans? He was awful in those games, and some of those were multiple games, not just one.

You're allowed to like who you want, but, and I feel like a broken record here, when you completely ignore the faults of one player, you completely lose credibility when criticizing another for those same faults. I've said it before, but I'm going to keep saying. You're China complaining about human rights violations. There's a reason that so many people give you a hard time. It's really hard to take what you say seriously. There are sometimes you simply seem to be trying to get reactions, with your "Bargs is King" comments, but all it does is take away credibility when you discuss other things.

WHich brings up another point. If you don't want people to post old stuff that you've said, perhaps don't post stuff that you might be embarrassed about later. I stand behind everything I say, and if I'm wrong, I admit it. You do things like posts 2 year old stats, try and make out their recent stats, and then avoid any discussion of them. And as soon as someone starts bringing in stats or facts, you turn the conversation into something else to try and avoid it. It's your M.O. and everyone here knows it. You're certainly not the only one that does that (there are about 3 or 4 others), but you're certainly famous for it.

You want people to take you seriously when you post something? Give us a reason.
                            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• and suddenly this thread has NOTHING to do with demar. good job, boys.

Comment

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
                                and suddenly this thread has NOTHING to do with demar. good job, boys.
                                Demar is awesome! How about that Demar Derozan?! ...
                                Annnd back on track.

Comment

Working...
                                X