Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bandit wrote: View Post
    I thought last year he was able to drop the kick pretty well, but he added a little bit of a hitch to his shot whenever he stepped above the break. When his shot was smooth it would go in. In that highlight reel his shot was looking pretty smooth every time...

And of course it ended with a 360 lol...

Contract year Derozan 35% from beyond the arc? 20-5-5 with a good TS%?

Probably just Drew league effect, but still a good sign
    That was done by only 4 people in last three years

Bron
    Harden
    Griffin
    Durant

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Lets add 20-5-5 on 30% adds westbrook to list, 25% adds kobe to list.

So i really dont think demar will match performances put out by thise guys. Especially if we are going to involve caroll, jv, lowry morw in the offense

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
        Lets add 20-5-5 on 30% adds westbrook to list, 25% adds kobe to list.

So i really dont think demar will match performances put out by thise guys. Especially if we are going to involve caroll, jv, lowry morw in the offense

How about 20-4-3 on 35% 3pt shooting? I feel like the rebounds and assists going up isn't really likely at this point and might unnecessarily limit the sample size. If DD could just play like 2013-14 DD with a slightly better 3pt% he would be worth $25M per year. I wanna see that TS% back above league average (league average TS% is .530).

Comment

Lets add 20-5-5 on 30% adds westbrook to list, 25% adds kobe to list.

He averaged 22-4-4 and 30% from three, 2 years ago when he was fully healthy. Not out of the question he can do something similar this year.

Comment

That was done by only 4 people in last three years

Bron
            Harden
            Griffin
            Durant

Ohh i know. Raptors MVP talent gonna come gunnin

Comment

• My ideal stat line for DeMar is probably 18-4-4 with 33% from three. Kind of like Andre Igoudala but with average D instead of great D.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                Deja-fucking-vu. like every other offseason lol will it ever translate to the regular season?
                Derozan has improved his overall game every off season he has had. I'm not sure what you're watching.

Dude is a good player, and if he switches a few things up just a bit, he will be close to elite. It's crying shame that so many of you don't se what he does to defences by drawing so many fouls.

crying shame

Comment

• Derozan Derozan stats last two season

21.5p/4.5r/3.8a/1.1s ~ 7.7FTA %824 FT ~ .300 3pt% ~ 18PER ~ 137 games played

Demar derozan stats March & April this season

23.8p/5.2r/4.2a/0.8s ~ 8.2 FT %87 FT ~ .424 3P% but attempting 1.7 a game

im sure Demar can average around
                  19-23pts
                  4-6r
                  3.5-55a

EDIT; with shooting around 35% from 3

he improves something every single year im sure he'll improve something once again, which will most likely be his 3pt shot this season
                  Last edited by Abbas; Thu Jul 23, 2015, 05:49 PM.
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                    Derozan has improved his overall game every off season he has had. I'm not sure what you're watching.

Dude is a good player, and if he switches a few things up just a bit, he will be close to elite. It's crying shame that so many of you don't se what he does to defences by drawing so many fouls.

crying shame
                    He didn't really improve anything last offseason. Definitely had a much worse season than the year before. Really hoping he improves upon the 2013-14 campaign this year.

Comment

crying shame
                      yeah great job drawing fouls this year in the playoffs.

Comment

crying shame
                        elite.

sure.....

drawing fouls is something that can be replaced

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                          He didn't really improve anything last offseason. Definitely had a much worse season than the year before. Really hoping he improves upon the 2013-14 campaign this year.
                          he clearly improved his ball handling skills last season

the injury made him slow done, im sure we'll see March and April Demar with a improved shot next season
                          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

crying shame
                            I'm just talking about his 3 point shot. Every off season he works on it but he's never shot better than 30%
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

elite.

sure.....

drawing fouls is something that can be replaced
                              No not really. Demar is elite at drawing contact and getting to the line. The only non-bigs better at getting to the line are harden, westbrook and lebron.
                              Last edited by slamdunk23; Thu Jul 23, 2015, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
                                No not really. Demar is elite at drawing contact and getting to the line. The only non-bigs better at getting to the line are harden, westbrook and lebron.
                                corey maggette was elite at drawing contact and getting to the line too. and he was never really a key piece of anything good.

Harden, westbrook, and lebron do other things a hell of a lot better than Derozan.
                                Last edited by KHD; Thu Jul 23, 2015, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X