Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    I nailed this past year less than 10 games in.

But even I didn't think it would be as bad as a 4 game first round sweep with DD shooting 37%. I mean he is inefficient but damn he managed to break new barriers with that showing.

Comment

• Can we all at least agree that DeMar's scowl game is on point?

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
        Can we all at least agree that DeMar's scowl game is on point?

Could teach KD, Curry and LeBron a thing or two, these guys got no clue what they're doing

Comment

• Lol
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Straight outta Compton, am I right?

Yeah, no critique of DD's scowl here.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I would like to add to this that forum fans tend to be VERY reactionary and VERY wrong in their evaluations of teams and players. Many people were sure Ross was going to have DD packing his suitcases within a season or so... now a good chunk of fans hate Ross for being lazy and are constantly trashing him for playing too much NBA 2K rofl.
              Oh, for sure. I wasn't arguing for taking fan site majorities as anything remotely useful. Heck, I'm pretty sure I lost my first round matchup in legacy league which is clearly ludicrous.

I was just saying that anyone who thinks this is a localized attitude is not correct.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I kind of thought you had faith in Masai to make good decisions? Interesting.

However becoming 2010s Boozer wouldn't actually be that bad... Before Rose got injured, Boozer was the *gasp* 2nd option on those Bulls teams, and they were legit title contenders. Boozer gets criticized for his D, but the Bulls were able to be near the top of the league every year with him in the lineup and he had sub 100 dRTGs in 3 out of his first 4 seasons there.

DeRozan being the 2nd option on a 60+ win title contender? I can live with that.

As for Amar'e... he was actually playing great for the Knicks initially before his injuries caught up to him and ruined the remainder of his career. As far as I know DD has no such health concerns.
                Again, with the Bulls. Yes, if the Raptors currently had a MVP candidate on a rookie scale deal, I would have much less of an issue with giving DD long term money. But the reality is that keeping talent is much easier than obtaining it, and clogging the cap is just one more obstacle to getting that top talent. As it is, if we do keep DD, we have to be very careful to leave ourselves flexibility to add a top talent. I'd have no such hesitancy with a top star already on the team, especially on a low cost and controllable contract.

I like Bruno, but I'm not THAT optimistic!
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  Again, with the Bulls. Yes, if the Raptors currently had a MVP candidate on a rookie scale deal, I would have much less of an issue with giving DD long term money. But the reality is that keeping talent is much easier than obtaining it, and clogging the cap is just one more obstacle to getting that top talent. As it is, if we do keep DD, we have to be very careful to leave ourselves flexibility to add a top talent. I'd have no such hesitancy with a top star already on the team, especially on a low cost and controllable contract.

I like Bruno, but I'm not THAT optimistic!
                  I think Bruno will at least be a good bench player tbh.

Comment

I think Bruno will at least be a good bench player tbh.
                    Yeah, I'm with you, I was just making a joke about our lack of a Rose on a rookie scale deal.

My real unrealistic-but-maybe-kind-of-realistic hope there is the Knicks pick. But everything has to go right for that to work out - the Bulls already had Rose.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      Yeah, I'm with you, I was just making a joke about our lack of a Rose on a rookie scale deal.

My real unrealistic-but-maybe-kind-of-realistic hope there is the Knicks pick. But everything has to go right for that to work out - the Bulls already had Rose.
                      Tbh if that Knicks pick does become a Rose impact kinda guy we'd be sitting really, really pretty

Comment

• Can someone post Demar's dunk over Harden from the Drew League championship game? He had a nice 360 layup as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Here's the link

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/n...t-drew-league/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Those are nice.

DISCLAIMER: This is not a comment on the level of defense played in Drew League, or anything relating to the skill level of play. They're just nice plays.

Comment

• DE-rozan DE-stroying DE-Harden
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• DeMar even got the #24 on!!!!

DeKobe in full effect lmfao, change your number to 23 next season DD

Comment

Working...
                                X