X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even Bill Simmons gave Bargs some love and I doubt he's ever seen him play
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• well you can't complain about tonight's game. He Dropped 25 on one of the best teams in the league and got to the line 11 times, can't ask for more than that at this point

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        well you can't complain about tonight's game. He Dropped 25 on one of the best teams in the league and got to the line 11 times, can't ask for more than that at this point
        Did you see the second half?

Comment

• Matt^ 2nd half lessons:

1) Calderon & Bayless, please pass the ball to Demar.
          2) Demar, if you do finally get the ball, take it to the basket instead of settling for long 2s.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
            i missed the game but 25 is still good. D Wade also scored 25

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
              i watched the end of the 3rd and the fourth. Bayless doesn't seem to like passing the ball and tries to put the team on his back instead of getting the ball to demar. That might be why he had a bad 2nd half

Comment

• Regression wrote: View Post
                2) Demar, if you do finally get the ball, take it to the basket instead of settling for long 2s.
                He seems to feel he's earned the right after just one summer of focusing on it. Someone should show him his shooting efficiency...

Comment

• Seemed to me that DeMar's second half had more to do with the Heat making adjustments and DeMar not having a counter than simply not feeling like taking it to the basket. What does a good team do against an opponent that can't hit form the outside but has been getting points in the paint? They pack it in. Those driving lanes weren't there in the second half, and in the 3rd quarter the Raps only got 3 shots in the paint. You can make a chicken and egg argument on this one, but I think the Heat just made the adjustment in the 3rd quarter.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                    i missed the game but 25 is still good. D Wade also scored 25
                    If you didn't even watch the game and you are going by the boxscore, I apologize for even replying in the first place. It was a waste of my time.

Comment

• A much better game from DeMar, no doubt. But that may not be saying much considering how putrid he's been over the past month.

Comment

• Disappointed in Demar tonight as he failed to follow-up his strong performance in Miami.

He needs to be more aggressive in demanding the ball, especially late in the game.

Comment

• Steal Eric Gordon offering him max money (raps can afford it considering they want to build through the draft). Dump Demar.

Problem solved.

Comment

• raptors2012 wrote: View Post
                            Steal Eric Gordon offering him max money (raps can afford it considering they want to build through the draft). Dump Demar.

Problem solved.
                            i would rather keep demar and find a way to get mayo as well. i dont think that gordon is worth max money. with heisley being so cheap and randolf down he might be gotten for cash relief

Comment

• Gordon only plays half the season, every season. He's definitely not worthy of a max offer.

Comment

• The gun has been jumped again

“That’s why the special players are special players, because they can do it regardless of double teams or [physical play] or having the other team’s best defender on them,” Raptors coach Dwane Casey said after the game, in which DeRozan scored 25 points. “And that’s where DeMar is going to. He’s getting to that.

“I feel for him. I’m with him thick and thin because every game is ‘DeMar this, DeMar that, DeMar this.’”
                                Source: National Post

DeMar's last three games: 20 PPG, 47% from the field, 57% from downtown, 86% from the line, seven FT attempts per game...

Comment

Working...
                                X