X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have faith

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      For them to trade him this early flies contrary to Colangelo's past treatment of most picks. Considering DeRozan is a hard worker and a good teammate this should guarantee he's here next season.
      +1
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
        +1
        +2

Comment

• lol Demar's proven his ability this season to be a crunch time player. Consistency at the end of the day will be his biggest trial in terms of being the player he wants to be. If he can average 25 points against a wing duo of Lebron and Dwayne Wade than you better believe potential is present. Remember he came in as a project, and was the most raw of rookies in the draft, if not THE most raw.

Comment

lol Demar's proven his ability this season to be a crunch time player.
            He has?

Comment

• "He has to get stronger, bigger because every night he's giving up 10 or 15 pounds, sometimes 20 pounds to the guy that's guarding him," Casey said. "Once he does that, his game will elevate to the next level."

This is the part that I found interesting. Dont most SG's weigh less than DD?
              He is 216 according to nba.com, and most other SG's are actually less than that.
              Any chance that this could be hinting at him being a 3?
              Im just speculating, but this comment seems out of place to me.

Comment

• Hello wrote: View Post
                "He has to get stronger, bigger because every night he's giving up 10 or 15 pounds, sometimes 20 pounds to the guy that's guarding him," Casey said. "Once he does that, his game will elevate to the next level."

He is 216 according to nba.com, and most other SG's are actually less than that.
                he might mean the guys that are his height like Joe Johnson and andre iguodala. Both are pretty big and strong guys

Comment

• Demar all the way never giving up, this guy is the real deal ppl you just got to wait

Comment

• Hello wrote: View Post
                    "He has to get stronger, bigger because every night he's giving up 10 or 15 pounds, sometimes 20 pounds to the guy that's guarding him," Casey said. "Once he does that, his game will elevate to the next level."

Demar isn't failing to score against other shooting guards. He is failing to make shots after contact on the way to the rim, frequently against PF's and C's. He has to become strong enough to handle the contact going up and still have composure enough to get the ball off with a reasonable chance of it going in.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      He has?
                      Beginning of the season. He shown potential in the area to score in the fourth quarter and impact the game..

Matt Devlin: "Mr. Fourth Quarter."

Comment

• Shut up and play.

Probably going to be added to the DeChosen Thread*

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/1...oronto_Raptors

Well. That's something that could hurt Demar.

Comment

• ahh well this is something we already know. He's starting to stop doing it

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            ahh well this is something we already know. He's starting to stop doing it
                            He did it against Philly though. He showed MUCH frustration...

Comment

• [JK]Or take a drama class.[/JK]

Comment

He did it against Philly though. He showed MUCH frustration...
                                i didn't notice. I was it a lot in the bobcats game

Comment

Working...
                                X