Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    i didn't notice. I was it a lot in the bobcats game
    He was talking during the game to the refs quite a bit, losing poise after a drive and hanging his head, walking back on D. It was ugly, luckily he played fairly well.

As much as I love Demar, this is really starting to affect my want for him to be a future piece.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Demar came into the league as one of the most composed and poised, this is just a bad habit, hopefully not any more.

Comment

• I disagree, I think this is totally warranted and I think you need to watch real stars play on occasion: they bitch and whine COnSTANTLY. DD gets hit anytime he goes into the paint, and while that's not unusual in and of itself, it's the utter muggings he gets without a call that bug me. He's getting to the line a lot lately but there are trips where, if he was on a better team (or simply a better player) he'd be getting flagrants called in his favour.

Last night he was extra venemous and he deserved to be: almost no one who drives that much gets 6 BAs vs 4 fta in 38 minutes (only 1 3pta). It was much worse early on This year when it felt like the raps were averaging 4 fouls to every one the opponent commited but these new refs are making a lot of garbage "rep" calls it seems
        LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

• minks77 wrote: View Post
          I disagree, I think this is totally warranted and I think you need to watch real stars play on occasion: they bitch and whine COnSTANTLY. DD gets hit anytime he goes into the paint, and while that's not unusual in and of itself, it's the utter muggings he gets without a call that bug me. He's getting to the line a lot lately but there are trips where, if he was on a better team (or simply a better player) he'd be getting flagrants called in his favour.

Last night he was extra venemous and he deserved to be: almost no one who drives that much gets 6 BAs vs 4 fta in 38 minutes (only 1 3pta). It was much worse early on This year when it felt like the raps were averaging 4 fouls to every one the opponent commited but these new refs are making a lot of garbage "rep" calls it seems
          So bitching and whining sends you to being a superstar? Derozan doesn't deserve the benefit of the whistle, he's just not straight up strong enough to handle the contact...

Look at Kevin Durant. He is a true superstar like Lebron, or Kobe. He is doesn't whine and bitch. And are you expecting that NOBODY whines and bitches? Plus I watch enough real stars play thank you.

Lebron and Kobe have earned that whistle, Demar hasn't. Period.

Demar, please shut up and play. You want calls? Get stronger.

Comment

• Yay! The American press noticed us!

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
              He was talking during the game to the refs quite a bit, losing poise after a drive and hanging his head, walking back on D. It was ugly, luckily he played fairly well.

As much as I love Demar, this is really starting to affect my want for him to be a future piece.
              Wince used to do it often as well when he started. Then he started laying on the floor like he got shot and made no attempt
              to get back on defense. Smitch used to scream at him. The refs will keep whistling if he doesnt stop...he isnt a star yet.

Comment

• Welcome to the NBA where the players who least need the calls, always get the calls.
                Deadallus

Comment

• Deadallus wrote: View Post
                  Welcome to the NBA where the players who least need the calls, always get the calls.
                  Hey, it seems to be the Status Quo.

Comment

• minks77 wrote: View Post
                    I disagree, I think this is totally warranted and I think you need to watch real stars play on occasion: they bitch and whine COnSTANTLY. DD gets hit anytime he goes into the paint, and while that's not unusual in and of itself, it's the utter muggings he gets without a call that bug me. He's getting to the line a lot lately but there are trips where, if he was on a better team (or simply a better player) he'd be getting flagrants called in his favour.

I agree with this statement in the NBA you gotta whine and bitch to the referees. Remember at the beginning of the season Dwayne Casey never used to even talk to the refs thinking he would get a fair shake. We would never get any calls, now look at him, he is constantly complaining to them, lo and behold we are getting more calls.

Gotta remind the referees that we want to win too lol. As long as Demar gets back on defense, and doesnt get called for technical fouls its all good. He has been getting a lot of calls over the last few games, maybe this is working for him.
                    "Defense wins championships."

Comment

• SuperRaptor wrote: View Post
                      I agree with this statement in the NBA you gotta whine and bitch to the referees. Remember at the beginning of the season Dwayne Casey never used to even talk to the refs thinking he would get a fair shake. We would never get any calls, now look at him, he is constantly complaining to them, lo and behold we are getting more calls.

Gotta remind the referees that we want to win too lol. As long as Demar gets back on defense, and doesnt get called for technical fouls its all good. He has been getting a lot of calls over the last few games, maybe this is working for him.
                      I don't mind ANY talking or disagreements one bit. I'm a player who gets pretty emotional about calls, but I don't go out there and start hanging my head, or having some massive outbursts and sending a fist towards the referees.

I play harder and try to come back and get fouled, or shut someone down defensively. These are things that the best NBA players do. Sure, they bitch and whine like princesses, but that doesn't affect their game.

Comment

• DeRozan = next jordan

Comment

• Demar_8756 wrote: View Post
                          DeRozan = next jordan
                          Yes. And Jonas Valanciunas will be the next Wilt Chamberlain. LOL. (Sarcasm)

Comment

• I was watching an old raptors game and realized how shit derozans handles are compared to wince farter

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              I was watching an old raptors game and realized how shit derozans handles are compared to wince farter
                              Yes. As much as I hate Wince, you have to give him credit for his talent. He was truly off the charts. Now only if his work ethic had been in the same ballpark.

Comment

• But seriously how hard is it to learn how to do a crossover?

Comment

Working...
                                X