Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bayless not afraid to throw down!

http://arizona.sbnation.com/phoenix-...oronto-raptors

Bayless stands his ground against ex-collage team mate when being boxed out! Good for you man. Keep going strong!

i personally feel that bayless could have fried frye. Does anyone else this Bayless is trying to be too much like D rose with the way he drives to the basket through traffic.

Comment

This is good. The team needs a mean streak in my opinion. I'll be more impressed if somebody steps up to bat next time one of the guys gets knocked to the ground or next time a guy like KG pulls a punk move on somebody much smaller than him like Jose Calderon.

Comment

Hope the other guys were absorbing some lessons there. Gortat had already laid a great screen on Bayless to allow his man to scoot free and it seemed unnecessary for Frye to lay another one. He also seemed to be moving sideways into Bayless. There could be something between the two.

Comment

I think Bayless made himself look foolish.
          He was too weak to fight through the screen so he commits a flagrant.
          Thats not toughness, thats being a jackass.

Comment

I thought Bayless played one of his most aggressive games of the year last night, the ball just did'nt go in for him when he drove to the basket, it looked like he was getting fouled alot and not getting the calls, that might off lead to some of his frustration last night.

Comment

Riazan wrote: View Post
              I think Bayless made himself look foolish.
              He was too weak to fight through the screen so he commits a flagrant.
              Thats not toughness, thats being a jackass.
              How can you say he was being a Jackass? I think he had a point and a right to show the other guys on the team that it's time to stop being punks and letting everyone in the league push the Raps around.

Good for you Bayless. Maybe there is something personal there but it made for a good starting point to show a bit of balls on the court if nothing else!

Comment

Watch the clip again.
                He got screened and grabbed the guy by the back of the neck. Thats a punk move.

Comment

Punk move in a close game.
                  "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

post a clip please

Comment

albertan_10 wrote: View Post
                      post a clip please
                      Click the link above and scroll down
                      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

I'd be pretty tough with James Johnson having my back joking

Comment

albertan_10 wrote: View Post
                          post a clip please
                          http://arizona.sbnation.com/phoenix-...oronto-raptors

Here you go. Did you see who ran to the middle of it to break it up?

DD!

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            This is good. The team needs a mean streak in my opinion. I'll be more impressed if somebody steps up to bat next time one of the guys gets knocked to the ground or next time a guy like KG pulls a punk move on somebody much smaller than him like Jose Calderon.
                            they have to get instigators in here, Sjax, JSmith, get 'em!!!

Comment

Frye did nothing but set a good screen on Bayless. Definitely a punk move to grab the guys neck. I'm all for being tough and not getting pushed around...but this was uncalled for. Play the friggen game. Be upset at your teammates for not calling the screen...or at yourself for not being able to get around it

Comment

Working...
                              X