Who do we whine about next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    I think everyone who is not on the tricked out DeMar bandwagon will be sometime next season. I think you'll see him getting to the line 7-10 times a game as he gains respect from the officials. I also think he'll be a 20PPG scorer. Contray to above, he's proven to play the game with logic and intelligence. He won't be taking threes if he isn't efficient. Book it!
    I like DeMar but i want him to be more explosive. Just run through the defence and dunk it on like 3 guys and stare em down. But if he can average 20ppg next season thats enough for me.

Comment

Who we pick up in this years draft

Comment

goldenboy78 wrote: View Post
        Who we pick up in this years draft
        This draft isn't that great for a franchise player; Irving, Walkers (maybe), Fredette (maybe), Derrick Williams, Sullinger, Perry Jones (if he gets it together), Knight (maybe)..

---------

I hope we build around team mentality and don't have a "franchise player".
        Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Thu Mar 24, 2011, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Whoever the PG is next season. Irving, or Jose if we don't draft Irving. Jose's poor defence, Irving's turnovers, I can see it now.

Comment

Whoever is our best Player next year and is NOT a scrub.

Last year, all the nagging was on Bosh, how he is one dimensional, how he takes the ball away from AB , how he steals rebound from AB and ...

This year it is AB. How he does not help on defense and ...

Next year, if AB is gone ( which I don't think will happen unless BC is gone too) will be Mr.DD.

Comment

2011:

Half the commenters: "X is the best player in the league!"

Other half: "Lol! He sucks!"

First half: "He leads our team in scoring and points=yay!"

Other half: "Oh yeah? These confusing and obscure and often contradictory figures show we're actually 1/10 of a point worse than him!"

First half: "29 GMs would kill for him!"

Other half: "Lol! If they were brain dead!"

Random guy: "Bosh is a f****t"

First half: "He's still our best player!"

Other half: "He's clearly not, you foolish idiot"

First half: "F*** you, you condescending f***"

Other half: "Lol! Why are you being insulting, you colossal moron?"

Random guy: "You know Bosh? He looks like a girl."
              "Come back, Lisa, you little love killer...Come back Lisa, Lisa Lisamiller."
              -Newsradio

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                There will always be a sitting duck waiting to get popped in Toronto no matter the amount of success. It's the nature of the beast in Raptorsland. DeMar won't be the guy. My money is on the 2011/2012 rookie because people around here just love to bash the crap out of rookies if there is no instant gratification. It like I'm dealing with a mob of Larry Browns in here.
                Like Ed Davis? Or is that the exception to the rule?
                Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

My guess would be James Johnson. Just have a hunch that he's going to play a lot of minutes and make a lot of mistakes.

But really, Bargs is the only player on the team that I can't stand watching. Everyone else puts forth enough effort on both ends of the court that I can excuse their mistakes in the name of development.

Comment

Weems not getting min, especially when team is struggling to put up points.

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                      Raptors cheerleaders...oh wait we do that already.
                      oh don't get me started on those twats..

for a "dance pack" they sure do dance like shit. like, if you're going to be a "dance" pack, you really gotta be able to do pull off some dance moves the average 15 yr old girl at the eaton centre wouldn't be able to pull off.. and in failing that, you gotta be so damn hot that i wouldn't care... but quality-wise, the dance pack is really just on the level of the lunch-time squad at For Your Eyes Only.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                        oh don't get me started on those twats..

for a "dance pack" they sure do dance like shit. like, if you're going to be a "dance" pack, you really gotta be able to do pull off some dance moves the average 15 yr old girl at the eaton centre wouldn't be able to pull off.. and in failing that, you gotta be so damn hot that i wouldn't care... but quality-wise, the dance pack is really just on the level of the lunch-time squad at For Your Eyes Only.
                        i dont really care how bad they dance. They r pretty hot though. The cheerleader are the least of our worries my friend

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                          i dont really care how bad they dance. They r pretty hot though. The cheerleader are the least of our worries my friend
                          No they aren't. Look at other teams' squads. Toronto's ranking in the standings is about the same as our dancers' hotness rating in the league. That being said, if there are any dance pak members reading this, I encourage you to come to my place of work and prove me wrong. Please.

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                            "hot" is a matter of perspective.

i've seen hotter chicks walking their stupid little pocket puppies through yorkville on a weekday morning.

Comment

Nine New Faces wrote: View Post
                              But really, Bargs is the only player on the team that I can't stand watching. Everyone else puts forth enough effort on both ends of the court that I can excuse their mistakes in the name of development.
                              This thread is just an attempt to minimize the legitimate criticisms many of us have about Bargnani. In fact, I think it's possibly the most ironic thread of the year.

I'm with you, though. I never have a problem with a player who puts forth a good effort on both ends of the floor. I can live with a lot as long as there is effort.
                              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

I'm a whine about the sacrilege that is MP's avatar. That is a classic album, in the hip hop hall of fame with a fucking clowns face on it. I mean you couldn't just photoshop on an A (dreA)?
                                LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X