• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iunno I'm hungover and computerless
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Lets go for baron davis

Comment

Eric Maynor? really!? shouldn't we try to get a better PG to replace Calderon? someone like Rubio or sumthin if can't get Irving. Eric maynor?

Comment

usagi_yo_jimbo wrote: View Post
          eric maynor? Really!? Shouldn't we try to get a better pg to replace calderon? Someone like rubio or sumthin if can't get irving. Eric maynor?
          yes!

Comment

Well if you read the thread you'd see the two PG's listed were as a stop gap solution. Start now, move to bench when Knight/Kemba/Burks develops.

Would you rather have Calderon and his massive contract a backup or cash and a young PG that can actually play defense?
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Calderon's contract is not massive, it may be a little steep for what he is giving us right now, but by no means is it crippling. Baron Davis and his 13 mill off the bench in Cleavland is a massive contract, Ben Gordon and his 11 mil off the bench with dropping production is massive, Jose and the 9 mil as a starter is not so bad.

Burks is not a point guard in the NBA, look for him to be like a Joe Johnson. Brandon Roy type player, capable of getting the team into some sets and playing with a small score first PG, but this guy is not a full time 6'6" PG.
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
              X