Banged up raps and young players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banged up raps and young players

I was tinking do you think it's a good idea to shut down bargs and amir and reggie to play the young players maybe start the younger guys like davis and alabi

ab7 wrote: View Post
    I was tinking do you think it's a good idea to shut down bargs and amir and reggie to play the young players maybe start the younger guys like davis and alabi
    Yes. Bargs in getting traded in the off season anyway.

Comment

If the player is good enough to play, then they should play. If playing them could cause further damage then sure give them rest. Don't rest them just to give younger guys minutes, this is the NBA, you need to earn what you get, not get it because someone got some extra rest in a loosing season....we are not gearing up for a playoff run.
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Reg's foot is screwed up again too.

I say shut down Bargs so he can get the bone spurs operated on, shut down Reg, shut down Barbo aka The Walking Dead, shut down Jose (hammy problem, again), shutdown Amir- he is injured and also sucks, then play all the young bucks.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post

I say shut down Bargs so he can get the bone spurs operated on, shut down Reg, shut down Barbo aka The Walking Dead, shut down Jose (hammy problem, again), shutdown Amir- he is injured and also sucks, then play all the young bucks.

I actually share that tought

Comment

...and shut down Triano.
            Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

ab7 wrote: View Post
              But aren't Amir and Andrea young players still developing? I have no problem with them shutting down the likes of Evans and Barbosa.

Comment

Why not just shut down the entire team and let the 5 best season ticket holders that attend that night, play?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  But aren't Amir and Andrea young players still developing? I have no problem with them shutting down the likes of Evans and Barbosa.
                  you're 100% right but if your trying to trade bargs and keep amir longterme would you like to play with amir ankles and bones spur for bargs

i say the future is not NOW in the present so id say let them rest and get back to 100% percent instead of amir trying and leaving games early

i say lets play davis (already missed time in the begining of the year and alabi need a 20-25 min games to really see what he has ....its my point of view anyways)

THANKS FOR REPLYING

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                    ...and shut down Triano.
                    If only.

I agree. (well except for the Amir comment) Wow twice in one day! Must be a full moon or something.

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                      ...and shut down Triano.
                      +1

Comment

I would play

Comment

I would play
                          I'm rusty and a little stiff/out of shape, but I would be good for a few hard fouls. Maybe an elbow to the junk then walk out the tunnel arms raised a la Matt Bonner. My 15 seconds of fame....

Comment

I'm 6'0 and played highschool ball, but haven't done much since. I could probably snare more boards than Bargs tho.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I have to warn you though I'm a bit of a chucker
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                              X