Amir Johnson, a Raptor with " Most Positive Impact"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Johnson, a Raptor with " Most Positive Impact"

Amir Johnson's contract has been compare to Gooden all season long. The argument has been that if Gooden gets paid like that so does Amir. Never mind that two wrong does not make it right. But how about tonight

Did Gooden basically spanked the Raptor with most positive Impact on the court ?

Where is Liston to show us some data and explain how 3 points and 6 rebound is the " most positive impact" a Raptor play had tonight ?

Then look at the whole Delfino versus Amir+Weems Deal that some people thought it was a steal of the decade by BC ?? How did that turn out tonight ?
    Last edited by Raptor4Ever; Wed Mar 30, 2011, 09:50 PM.

Yes, why don't we base a trade on one game... that's SMART!

Comment

Fans like you upset me. This type of gloating, in your face attitude regarding our own players is ridiculous and unnecessary, in my opinion.

So you enjoyed watching Amir hobble around like the broken man that he is, but still gut it out for the team? You enjoyed that, eh? Soo much so that you needed to make a whole thread about it. Unbelievable.
      You wait for them to have ONE bad game and them jump all over like this is a regular thing. You have to look Big Picture, which you clearly do not. You have a 'one game memory span'. Amir has been our Ironman this year. Stats or not, he hustles and gives energy on both sides of the court.

Comment

ryanc123 wrote: View Post
        Yes, why don't we base a trade on one game... that's SMART!
        Lets look at his last 5 games and see how much positive impact he had

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
          Lets look at his last 5 games and see how much positive impact he had
          Check his minutes in those last 5 games while your at it. He's injured. ...

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            Fans like you upset me. This type of gloating, in your face attitude regarding our own players is ridiculous and unnecessary, in my opinion.

So you enjoyed watching Amir hobble around like the broken man that he is, but still gut it out for the team? You enjoyed that, eh? Soo much so that you needed to make a whole thread about it. Unbelievable.
            You wait for them to have ONE bad game and them jump all over like this is a regular thing. You have to look Big Picture, which you clearly do not. You have a 'one game memory span'. Amir has been our Ironman this year. Stats or not, he hustles and gives energy on both sides of the court.
            One bad games !!! How about last 4-5 games !!!

Playing Hurt ?? Please !!! If he is hurt, why is he on the court ? We are eliminated for God sake and if he is really hurt, it is stupid of him to play and put his health in danger for meaningless games like this

Amir has been "Iron man" ??!! Here we go again : Iron man, most productive man and ... Look at the stats line tonight Pal.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
              Check his minutes in those last 5 games while your at it. He's injured. ...
              Keep telling yourself that he is injured Next season will come too when he will be exposed just like his Pal Sonny got exposed this year for Fraud of the player that he is.

Ed is showing everyone how easy it is to produce the kind of numbers that Amir puts up in a bad team like Raptors.

Comment

One bad games !!! How about last 4-5 games !!!

Playing Hurt ?? Please !!! If he is hurt, why is he on the court ? We are eliminated for God sake and if he is really hurt, it is stupid of him to play and put his health in danger for meaningless games like this

Amir has been "Iron man" ??!! Here we go again : Iron man, most productive man and ... Look at the stats line tonight Pal.
                Here we go again with the 'look at the stats'. You're one of those guys, eh? I don't have to look at his stats. He's playing like 20 minutes a game over the last 5 games. He's contributing in limited minutes.
                And he's playing because its his job. What a ridiculous comment to make. If only more players had his mentality. Whatever Pal. Like I said, I'm better off without knowing "fans" like you exist. You'll be around when we're winning again, and saying you were there the whole time; but really just hung around to sh*t on everyone else's parade.

ADD Keep telling myself he's injured? Ok .. will do Buddy Ol' Pal.

ADD
                for Fraud of the player that he is. Ed is showing everyone how easy it is to produce the kind of numbers that Amir puts up in a bad team like Raptors.
                Listen to how ridiculous you sound right now. I don't know why I even bothered to contribute to this trash. *Ignore List*
                Last edited by Joey; Wed Mar 30, 2011, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Keep telling yourself that he is injured Next season will come too when he will be exposed just like his Pal Sonny got exposed this year for Fraud of the player that he is.

Ed is showing everyone how easy it is to produce the kind of numbers that Amir puts up in a bad team like Raptors.
                  I think you should change your name to "Retard4ever" or "troll4ever" cause that is all you do on this forum. I have never seen one post from you that gives useful information or good idea's. It's just all rants on our own players.

Comment

This is competitive league. When you are hurt you should not be on the court, especially if the game is meaningless and you have a young promising Rookie that can take advantage of all the minutes that is given to him at this time of the year.

I don't buy the excuse of Amir is hurt for even a minute.

Comment

Amir has been solid as a rock all year, and you're gonna trash him for a small handful of meaningless games where he's playing limited minutes on some wonky ankles? GTFO troll.

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                        I think you should change your name to "Retard4ever" or "troll4ever" cause that is all you do on this forum. I have never seen one post from you that gives useful information or good idea's. It's just all rants on our own players.
                        I agree 100%. Too much negativity man, sometimes it's just best when it's left unsaid. It's a rebuilding team, the players aren't great. We get it. Nothing can be done til the off season anyways, so what's really the point right now of going off on half the roster every game?

Comment

Way to go, you just trashed one of the only guys who gives his heart and soul to this team night in and night out. How dare you shit on amir. You're basing this assumption of yours on one game. Hes improved everything about his game this year through hard work which is more than i can say for the so-called best player on our team. It pisses me off when hard workers like amir get shit on for not being able to put up 20-10 every night especially when they are injured. Not cool man.

Comment

I'm so sick of this constant bashing of our own players.

Comment

malefax wrote: View Post
                              I'm so sick of this constant bashing of our own players.
                              Tell me about it. Is there a player on this team that hasn't been bashed? I guess I haven't seen a thread about how much Dorsey sucks. Maybe Liston can do some forum stats and tell us who the most and least maligned Raps player is. I think Bargs would be the most and Dorsey the least. Tough call though.
                              Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Working...
                              X