Bayless had himself a nice little night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bayless had himself a nice little night

Kind of scares me to think he'll do really well the last remaining games and the powers that be will anoint him PG of the future and not draft one.
    @sweatpantsjer

He got destroyed by Rose...

Derrick Rose | 36 PT | 11-20 FG | 13-14 FT | 1-4 3P | 3/2 RB | 10 AS | 3 BL | 1 ST | 4 TO | 3 PF | 42 MN | (Final, Raptors)

Jerryd Bayless | 26 PT | 9-14 FG | 6-7 FT | 2-4 3P | 4/1 RB | 8 AS | 0 BL | 1 ST | 0 TO | 1 PF | 38 MN | (Final, Bulls)

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post

Derrick Rose | 36 PT | 11-20 FG | 13-14 FT | 1-4 3P | 3/2 RB | 10 AS | 3 BL | 1 ST | 4 TO | 3 PF | 42 MN | (Final, Raptors)

Jerryd Bayless | 26 PT | 9-14 FG | 6-7 FT | 2-4 3P | 4/1 RB | 8 AS | 0 BL | 1 ST | 0 TO | 1 PF | 38 MN | (Final, Bulls)
      Rose has been "destroying" most guards in the league. Bayless did have a +2 in 38 minutes with 8 dimes. He didn't do too shabby against Rose offensively.
      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Yah defensively he was getting burned. He threw up some early shots and some poor decisions. That said overall he did have a good game.

Comment

I like the 0 turnovers.

Comment

Some things about that game. Evans is definitely not 75%. With his game there is little reason why he shouldn't get 10 rebounds a game with 20+ minutes per night. Since, he can't do that, he's a liability and I'd rather they throw Ajinca into the fire and see how he can do with 20 minutes per night.

This teams second biggest weakness, after defense, is defensive rebounding. That was the main reason why they lost this game. Also, they kept Chicago to below .500 shooting, so that's a positive.
            -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
            -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Meh.

Comment

That's not destroyed. You post like he threw up on himself. He held his own for a lot of the game.
                “I have no idea who Chukwudiebere Maduabum is, but on his Draft Express profile, he’s listed as Chu Chu. I think he’s worthy of picking just for that. He immediately is in the running for best All-Time NBA name.” -Tim W.

Comment

Rose is a bad defender. Good thing he rises above in shootouts.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Rose is a bad defender. Good thing he rises above in shootouts.
                    He is the Bargnani of the PG position, for sure.

Comment

Getting worried here
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Rose does that to every PG, he actually played amazing. Can you guys just stop hating on our improving players. sometimes i wonder if some of you guys are even raptor fans.

Comment

I love how people just blantantly ignore that Bayless playing so well that he FORCED Rose to go into full Unicorn Mode. Rose clearly took Bayless going off personaly. It was a battle Bayless couldn't win.

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                            Rose does that to every PG, he actually played amazing. Can you guys just stop hating on our improving players. sometimes i wonder if some of you guys are even raptor fans.
                            I know man. I don't get it. But alas, such is the Beast that is Sports Forums, I guess.
                            I just put them (him) on Ignore. Makes it alot more Pleasant.

Comment

Bayless= future PG

Comment

Working...
                              X