This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heinz57 wrote: View Post
    So to paraphrase the point of this thread... "I'm not racist, but the raptors need more darkies because they gots them athletic slave muscles"

Got it
    Thats how I read it. Nice summary. If you say it in a Southern Drawl it sounds way more authentic.

Comment

So to paraphrase the point of this thread... "I'm not racist, but the raptors need more darkies because they gots them athletic slave muscles"

Got it
      LOL , you've got it spot on, if we can't get top tier Euros , then we need to go N.American, S. American. Hey, what do you think BC talks about in his office all day, he talks about European players like commodities, hes probably like "We need good Euros to strengthen out market, we are in an epicenter of multicultural, we need to get rid of these softies ASAP." The point of this thread wasn't to troll the interwebs to stir emotions, it was to get serious and put the weak emotions aside and talk business, because you see ethnicity in this league isn't important, look at Gasol, Ginoblli, Parker. Jose looks like Roko Ukic compared to Tony Parker.It is what your players can bring to your team. If your players are weak then they need to be replaced.
      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
        LOL , you've got it spot on, if we can't get top tier Euros , then we need to go N.American, S. American. Hey, what do you think BC talks about in his office all day, he talks about European players like commodities, hes probably like "We need good Euros to strengthen out market, we are in an epicenter of multicultural, we need to get rid of these softies ASAP." The point of this thread wasn't to troll the interwebs to stir emotions, it was to get serious and put the weak emotions aside and talk business, because you see ethnicity in this league isn't important, look at Gasol, Ginoblli, Parker. Jose looks like Roko Ukic compared to Tony Parker.It is what your players can bring to your team. If your players are weak then they need to be replaced.
        Att: Raptors Republic

The comments above have been endorsed by Jalen Rose.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
          Att: Raptors Republic

The comments above have been endorsed by Jalen Rose.
          Jalen Rose was keeping it real, I take this comment above as a compliment.

Comment

Uncle e2

Comment

Jalen Rose was straight up ignorant. You want to be labelled as ignorant? Because that seems to be the path you're going down.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                Jalen Rose was straight up ignorant. You want to be labelled as ignorant? Because that seems to be the path you're going down.
                tomato, tomatoe
                Last edited by e2thed; Mon Apr 4, 2011, 12:08 PM.

Comment

this tread is flat out stupid good points Apollo. If we had a Sabonis or Divacs we wouldn't even really be that much better in my opinion. These guys never brought their team any where. We should stay away from high risk players that people don't really know much about. If we can put together a core of DD Bayless, J.Johnson, Davis, Barbosa, Evans, A.Johnson + a free agent signing, a few cagey vets (who can play defences) Possibly 1 or 2 lottery picks. Who knows the possibilities.
                  We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Anyone want Marcin Gortat (or Marc Gasol) on the Raps? In not so many words Van Gundy was decrying his absence post game. A bad mistake by their gm to trade him.

This subject comes up every few months. Ridiculous that posters cannot identify a position or name of a weak link/player without resorting to ethnic differences in order to make the point.

ps...any support for Jalen R. would then discount any possibility of drafting Irving.
                    Last edited by Bendit; Mon Apr 4, 2011, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                      ps...any support for Jalen R. would then discount any possibility of drafting Irving.
                      I'm sure somebody would label him a "euro"... since you know, australia is like... far.

Comment

This thread is so stupid and racist I'm actually laughing right now.

Uncle Ed, you ever watch Euro League basketball? Try it out. It's twice as physical.

Did you think Garbajosa was a pussy?
                        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

I'm sure somebody would label him a "euro"... since you know, australia is like... far.
                          er...you mean the land of oz dont have their toms?

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
                            Yes, it is very wrong for someone to not be ignorant and racist.
                            im not being racist. I'm just saying Euro's can't play defence, how is that racist?

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                              im not being racist. I'm just saying Euro's can't play defence, how is that racist?
                              Wow...are you really that ...umm....nevermind dont want to get banned....

White men cant jump!

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                                er...you mean the land of oz dont have their toms?
                                you lost me.

i meant since technically, irving is australian... and to the ignorant, anyone born outside of the u.s. (ie/ manu, varejao, etc) are "euros"

Comment

Working...
                                X