Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raps Can Be a great team if.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selects87 wrote: View Post
    I agree with you, he isn't lazy he just doesn't know what he's going on the defensive end.
    Did you see all the charges he draws? Blocks? He isnt as bad on D as ppl say. His help D is messed up, but Triano's whole defensive scheme is a disaster

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
      No offense, but that sounds like another lottery-ball roster to me buddy. You assume Barbosa will e here as well and Reggie and Weems???? Think again.
      Barbosa has a player option for 7.5 million and I am certain he will pick that up. Reggie has already said he wants to return and as the leader of the team there is no doubt in my mind that he will be back. Weems is the only guy that i would question if he's coming back or not.
      How do you think there is no offense? Demar, JJ, Nash, Amir, Davis, Bayless, Barbosa, Kleiza... personally that sounds like a ton of scoring to me.

Comment

Barbosa has a player option for 7.5 million and I am certain he will pick that up. Reggie has already said he wants to return and as the leader of the team there is no doubt in my mind that he will be back. Weems is the only guy that i would question if he's coming back or not.
        How do you think there is no offense? Demar, JJ, Nash, Amir, Davis, Bayless, Barbosa, Kleiza... personally that sounds like a ton of scoring to me.
        If you want offense, why would you trade Bargs??????

Nash is NOT a good defender, nor Barbosa, Bayless and Demar are so so, Davis is ok, Amir is pretty good, Kleiza wont even be healed up for training camp.

Then again, if there is a lockout, the season might not start till January.

Comment

Did you see all the charges he draws? Blocks? He isnt as bad on D as ppl say. His help D is messed up, but Triano's whole defensive scheme is a disaster
          How is his defensive scheme a disaster? It sure looked good at the end of the games against the Bulls and Magic. one common theme to that... Bargs wasnt there.
          also 0.7 blocks per game sure seems like a lot too. lol Wow

Comment

If you want offense, why would you trade Bargs??????

Nash is NOT a good defender, nor Barbosa, Bayless and Demar are so so, Davis is ok, Amir is pretty good, Kleiza wont even be healed up for training camp.

Then again, if there is a lockout, the season might not start till January.
            reason to trade Bargnani
            1. There tends to be a lack of ball movement when he's on the court.
            2. Defensive liability
            3. Knee problems that i dont see going away
            4. A player that wont buy into the team concept.
            5. You have other guys on the team that can score.

number 4 alone is enough of a reason to trade him.

Nash is an average defender but his intangables and quality of play off sets his lack of defense. Also if you have a center that can play D I don't think it's as much of issue. Davis is ok? He makes mistakes yes but he's a rook and it's gonna happen. He has shown more than enough to say that he is gonna be an above average defender.

Comment

reason to trade Bargnani
              1. There tends to be a lack of ball movement when he's on the court.
              2. Defensive liability
              3. Knee problems that i dont see going away
              4. A player that wont buy into the team concept.
              5. You have other guys on the team that can score.

number 4 alone is enough of a reason to trade him.

Nash is an average defender but his intangables and quality of play off sets his lack of defense. Also if you have a center that can play D I don't think it's as much of issue. Davis is ok? He makes mistakes yes but he's a rook and it's gonna happen. He has shown more than enough to say that he is gonna be an above average defender.
              1. Because they are running plays for him and he is the best offensive player.
              2. Bad help D, good mand D
              3. This makes no sense, he has bone spurs in his heels that will get fixed easily, no lingering knee issues.
              4. How the F do you know this?
              5. True

Nash is not an average defender. He has TONNES of chronic, debiliatating injuries and can barely walk after a game.

How can you rebuild with that?

You want DAVIS to be our defensive CENTER? He is a POWER FORWARD, lanky as hell.

Come on man, at least try

Comment

1. Because they are running plays for him and he is the best offensive player.
                2. Bad help D, good mand D
                3. This makes no sense, he has bone spurs in his heels that will get fixed easily, no lingering knee issues.
                4. How the F do you know this?
                5. True
                Nash is not an average defender. He has TONNES of chronic, debiliatating injuries and can barely walk after a game.

How can you rebuild with that?

You want DAVIS to be our defensive CENTER? He is a POWER FORWARD, lanky as hell.

Come on man, at least try
                Bad help D equals BAD D!! So what if he can play good D against someone that is right infront of him... He is 7 feet tall he should be tough to get around. lol I have a problem with him not boxing out and not picking up the man driving to the basket. In the words of Chris Bosh..."im a big man and have to start playing like one" Statement runs true for Bargs too. Bargs has had knee issues all season man. I'm not talking about his current injury.
                Ed is lanky as hell yes but his Ball IQ is extremely high, he's gonna fill out.
                KNow what your talking about before you start spewing shit out of your ass.

Comment

also you can tell he doesn't buy into the team concept... Defense is about buying into a team system and he has clearly not done that.

Comment

also you can tell he doesn't buy into the team concept... Defense is about buying into a team system and he has clearly not done that.
                    Well, no need to swear young'n, think about the kids

Clearly, you have drank the poison kool aid most are spitting out

We dont want you in the bWo, you have been rejected, application tossed out

Bargs is Tupac biotch!

Comment

Borbath. I send him comments all the time, but he edits commetns and doestn post them.

BTW, have you seen him on raptors space? or read his blog? Dont be foolish stamenah, he is about as respected a journalist as you are .
                      Well good thing is I've never claimed to be a journalist. But I'm sure a lot of well respected journalist will and have said that Bargs is a bust in terms of 1st round picks goes. Why can't you just admit that after 5 years he has not improved other than just points.

Comment

He admitted that he is lazy and what's up with you and Bargs anyway. Why do you defend him so much? Do you have a share in his stocks or something?

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
                          He admitted that he is lazy and what's up with you and Bargs anyway. Why do you defend him so much? Do you have a share in his stocks or something?
                          He didnt say "Im Lazy"...check the quote

why not defend a team and a player I like from haters.

Don't hate Stamenah, elevate!

Comment

We obviously disagree here, but charges and blocks don't automatically mean a guy is a good defender. I think it's good that he's getting them, but it doesn't make him a good defender. It just means he has, two or three times a game, played good defense. Overall, it's consensus that he's a poor defender. He's an extremely poor help defender and below average man defender. It's hard to argue against that when pretty much all the advanced statistics backs up this opinion, as does the "eye test".

And the argument that it's simply the defensive scheme that makes him look bad only works if everyone else looks bad too. They don't. Both Amir and Davis look good and, especially Amir, have good defensive numbers.

Bargnani is an exceptional scorer, but trying to defend his defense is a losing battle.
                            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Well, no need to swear young'n, think about the kids

Clearly, you have drank the poison kool aid most are spitting out

We dont want you in the bWo, you have been rejected, application tossed out

Bargs is Tupac biotch!
                              Wow it seems more and more that your IQ is about as high bargs ball iq.. Completely non existent. Lol

Comment

You are the same douche that tried to threaten me. Still never got that personal message to arrange our meeting.
                                Tried to threaten you? Haha, I don't think so pal. Your expecting a personal message to arrange a meeting? Time and place please.

Comment

Working...
                                X