No announcement yet.

The MMA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-fight show was almost 40 times as long as the fight tonight. 40+ mins vs 1:04 fight time... Dana can't be too happy, can he?

Comment

And thank gosh for MMA, boxing is just a crock of shit! That Pacquiao decision was a travesty, I feel bad for Marquez. They just couldn't lose hope of that Mayweather/Pacman fight that'll never happen anyways...

Comment

You guys remember Bas Rutten? Beast in the Octagon.

Ever seen his Self Defense video?
        Allow me to fill you in, if you have not:
        Last edited by Joey; Sun Nov 13, 2011, 05:50 PM.

Comment

And this is incase you don't know who Bas Rutten is ...
          (Note that he fights in Bare Knuckle MMA fights as well ...)

Put him in his prime in the UFC against ANYONE and he'll whoop em, I say.
          Last edited by Joey; Sun Nov 13, 2011, 06:01 PM.

Comment

The ufc seriously effed up not putting that Henderson - Guida fight on TV.... Most people knew that was potentially a fight of the year candidate and it totally was

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
              And the best F.O.B to ever appear on TUF award goes to....... Akira Corassani

Geezus Christ!! They really amped up the drama this season eh?! I stopped watching years and years ago, but man, I don't remember it being this 'reality TV'. haha

Comment

This season is the perfect matching of coaches.. Bisping is a douchey prick, and Mayhem is a hyperactive joker.

I gotta say.. If I was a young fighter, I'd love Mayhem in my corner.. His instructions are amazing

Mayhem is one of my favorite fighters though.. So I'm a little biased

Comment

Lol
                  NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

man, TUF got boring for me and i stopped payng attention then the kimbo season brought me back.bt, i stopped watching ti again.

i'm starting to distance myself from mma. I only watch the guys I want to see now and not the how the guys rise to contendorship.

was pissed velasquez lost though. machida pushed jones and jones got scared. man, i absolutely despise jones and want his ass to get kicked.

btw, I want chuck to come out of retirement just so he can knock tito the fuck out and tito will be done and chuck can go out on a high note.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Funniest Weigh In Entrence Tom Lawlor Tributes Genki Sudo

A Legend of crazy mma entrances, Genki Sudo, the japanese really know how to mindfuck.

The tribute, minus the special effects, still hilarious though.

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
                        Is it bad that I wanna see Rashad KO Jon.

I think ts Jon's face, I'm starting to hate it with a passion.

And that upstate New York accent, that shit eerks me.
                        Oh man, I'd like to see someone just split his nose wide open with a viscious headbutt.

Sometimes, I question if GSP could actually speak english or think he could. If he wouldn't be the same kind of annoying Jon Jones is?
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Damn this fight is gonna be legendary

This is much more anticipated than the Jones-Evans fight, this one will either make or break each others legacies.

Gotta be fight of the year candidate. Maybe decade.

Comment

• I am not big on UFC, but I have followed the story between these two guys for a while, and I am so excited for this.

I say Silva takes it, but Chael is as talented as they come (and as confident as they come).

Comment

• Silva is so ready to smash this guy!!! Chael is gonna wish he never said all that crap about Spider's wife, Brazil, and all that other nonsense.

Don't get me wrong, I like listening to his interviews and all the outlandish comments, but he's fighting the king of the octogan. And Spider is pissed like we've never seen before.

Comment

• Chael "Muhammed Ali" Sonnen

Comment

Working...
                                X