No announcement yet.

The MMA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this was a shitty card. i like arlovski and he got stopped. and i thought condit won that fight. robbie puts on a show though. i think he lost that fight.

Comment

• not a big dillishaw guy. i think he looks really good in some fights and shitty in others. i do think he will beat cruz but i think i have been wrong 60%+ so far.

Comment

• happy to be wrong. the video on espn mma page of mitrione's eye is nasty

http://espn.go.com/mma/

Comment

• anyone betting against conor on mar 5? dos anjos is pretty tough.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            anyone betting against conor on mar 5? dos anjos is pretty tough.
            I'm curious to know what odds they give him come fight night ... personally I like Dos Anjos in this fight. But you can never count out McGregor .. but honestly, the guy is starting to annoy me. Wouldn't mind seeing him get knocked around a bit.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              I'm curious to know what odds they give him come fight night ... personally I like Dos Anjos in this fight. But you can never count out McGregor .. but honestly, the guy is starting to annoy me. Wouldn't mind seeing him get knocked around a bit.
              i think he has set himself up for a bit of humble pie but if he wins this one. it will be amazing. he is murdering guys

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                i think he has set himself up for a bit of humble pie but if he wins this one. it will be amazing. he is murdering guys
                Gotta respect his drive. The man never backs down from a challenge, and is constantly testing himself... I just want to see him laid out on his back, out cold.. just once. Lol

Comment

• If the man wasn't Irish, I'd probably despise him. Since he is Irish, I love pretty much all of it! He can be a bit of a d-bag at times, but as long as he keeps backing it up then I'm fine with whatever.

Kimbo Slice fighting now on SpikeTV!

Comment

• ***SPOILER ALERT***

That was the most pathetic fight anyone has ever witnessed. Yes, I speak for everyone. What a joke!

It was such a train-wreck that I couldn't stop watching... Kimbo and Dada 5000 both need to retire now, but I don't blame them for getting the payday.

And then the Ken Shamrock vs Royce Gracie debacle wasn't much better. Couple of 50 somethings going at it and Shamrock ends up crying about it like a baby... Pretty sure that's the last Bellator I ever watch.

At least it was free, so I shouldn't complain too much as I could've easily changed the channel.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      ***SPOILER ALERT***

That was the most pathetic fight anyone has ever witnessed. Yes, I speak for everyone. What a joke!

It was such a train-wreck that I couldn't stop watching... Kimbo and Dada 5000 both need to retire now, but I don't blame them for getting the payday.

And then the Ken Shamrock vs Royce Gracie debacle wasn't much better. Couple of 50 somethings going at it and Shamrock ends up crying about it like a baby... Pretty sure that's the last Bellator I ever watch.

At least it was free, so I shouldn't complain too much as I could've easily changed the channel.
                      ... This JUST happened?! What the hell .. Haha Shamrock was washed up over 10 years ago! Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        ... This JUST happened?! What the hell .. Haha Shamrock was washed up over 10 years ago! Lol
                        It was a free card on Spike TV. I didn't know about the Kimbo fight until my cousin told me this afternoon... I turned it on just after the Raps game and it was showing Shamrock vs Gracie and I thought it was grade 10 all over again and I was on a bad weed trip! lol They did not fail to disappoint...

Comment

• anyone see wonderboy kick the shit out of hendricks? great fight. exciting.

Comment

• Fuck fuck fuck... RDA just withdrew from UFC 196 fight against Conor cuz of broken foot. Damn.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Fuck fuck fuck... RDA just withdrew from UFC 196 fight against Conor cuz of broken foot. Damn.
                              Ya that sucks ... I'd welcome a Chad Mendes rematch.

Comment

• it is nick diaz. connor is going to win. diaz won't bring it to the ground. he will try and brawl. it will be great if connor can stop him but nick is tough as shit.

i think connor wins this, probably tko and not like aldo

Comment

Working...
                                X