X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    So we calling timeouts now?

F that.
    If the guy was seriously hurt I don't mind it, but it should cost points or something if he can continue. I assume his purse is the same as if the fight had of been stopped then and we could have gotten to the stipe fight faster.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Overeem just reminds me of balrog from street fighter and I hate him. Hope he gets knocked out

Comment

• Comment

• Awesome

Comment

• I was scared for stipe for a second

Comment

• Post fight interviews Dana said that sage's people texted that they want the mickey fight. Mickey is ambitious and I hope he trains well. Sage is gonna beat him pretty good I think.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                Post fight interviews Dana said that sage's people texted that they want the mickey fight. Mickey is ambitious and I hope he trains well. Sage is gonna beat him pretty good I think.
                I really like Mickey after watching his Post Fight Press Conference. Classy, well spoken kid. He's going to be a Star.

And that said, Mickey has got the size advantage over Sage, and he's more developed BJJ. Sage is definitely the more advanced striker, but still ... I think it'll be a great fight actually.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  I really like Mickey after watching his Post Fight Press Conference. Classy, well spoken kid. He's going to be a Star.

And that said, Mickey has got the size advantage over Sage, and he's more developed BJJ. Sage is definitely the more advanced striker, but still ... I think it'll be a great fight actually.
                  I'm definitely going to watch it. Sounds like a really good fight night main event. Give it away free and market it to new fans. I just can't see Mickey winning. Sage is a life long martial artist, who has looked fantastic in the octagon. Even the fight he got choked out in he was looking good. Mickey's first fight was a gimme so he could have the punk fight and then punk. Watching that punk fight and Mickey was swinging for the fences, if punk survived somehow mickey probably punched himself out there. Sage is definitely not rushing across the octagon and swinging wildly in an adrenaline fueled attack.

There is always a chance, and I agree Mickey is good and has a good amount of respect for the fighters/ufc but I don't think he can beat sage.

Comment

• Damn Mickey got only $30k for fight against CM Punk.

Comment

• not familiar with most fighters for this weekends card except poirier. hopeful for islam, generally i find the russian fighters in the ufc entertaining.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        not familiar with most fighters for this weekends card except poirier. hopeful for islam, generally i find the russian fighters in the ufc entertaining.
                        Russian fighters are always entertaining.

Comment

• had no idea islam was an AKA fighter. khabib in his corner made me a fan.

this was awesome. except for chaz michael mcmichaels i didn't know humans actually had the name chaz.

Comment

• cyborg, barao and nelson going to win. feel bad for women that fight cyborg. i can't stand big foot.

Comment

• this was a good card. another good free card from the ufc. i stand by feeling bad for women that sign to fight cyborg. i think that when none of the 135 women agree to fight her, i mean top women, dana will make her a 145 weight class.

Comment

• https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/uf...052623642.html

Conor Alvarez at 205. Feel bad for khabib. He beats both of those guys. Really upset with Dana for this. If Eddie fights khabib conor can't beat khabib so no chance at multi weight class champion.

Comment

Working...
                                X