Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we consider playing alabi?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/6...-solomon-alabi

Yes. It's garbage time, this is a perfect time to evaluate what we have.
    Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sat Apr 9, 2011, 05:35 PM.

Comment

instead of giving 35 min to Reggie we could have given at least 10 min to this guy. everyone is getting a chance, why not him?

Comment

he must suck real bad.... if he can't even earn garbage time through practices/scrimmages

Comment

He sucks real bad.

Comment

Why the fuck not
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Play him. It wouldn't hurt to at least get him some burn for long stretches in game time. He has another year guaranteed on his contract so damn well use it up while you can evaluate him and make some kind of judgement.

Comment

what if he turns out a shot blocking beast?

Comment

yeah, what the heck. play him. what are you going to lose? ranking in the league? isn't that what we want?

Comment

Copywryter wrote: View Post
                    He sucks real bad.
                    Totally agree.. this alabi is the worst worst player. Like I have never seen anyone so bad at basketball ever in the history of the sport professional or rec. He is 7 foot thats it, means nothing when you suck at everything else.

Comment

b2kelly wrote: View Post
                      Totally agree.. this alabi is the worst worst player. Like I have never seen anyone so bad at basketball ever in the history of the sport professional or rec. He is 7 foot thats it, means nothing when you suck at everything else.
                      you haven't even seen him play... you sound like a 4 year old right now. Anyone can improve with some playing time and practice. So stop trolling without any proof or evidence

Comment

I think they want to let him get more practice in. The guys was a monster in college and has the potential to be a sick shot blocker, but he lacks a lot of fundamentals because he started playing B-Ball much later than most guys. The logic is probably to keep him in development on the bench until you sure his confidence won't get destroyed and that he can get in some good reps. That said, I'd like to see them toss him into the fire a bit so we can all see how far he has left to go.
                        "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

nothing wrong with giving alabi some burn but that bleacher report article was one of the worst I've read. 80% of the people who post on this site write better than that chump.
                          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                            nothing wrong with giving alabi some burn but that bleacher report article was one of the worst I've read. 80% of the people who post on this site write better than that chump.
                            No kidding.

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
                              you haven't even seen him play... you sound like a 4 year old right now. Anyone can improve with some playing time and practice. So stop trolling without any proof or evidence
                              I have seen him play dude.. in BC he looked terrible. LOL its people with views like yours that will cause this team to perpetually suck, spoken like a true raps fan. This team should not be a place where garbage gets a chance to learn how to play. The raps will never win anything like that. But ya lets play the guy he could be amazing!!!!! The next coming of Dwight Howard! WOOOO

Comment

Working...
                              X