Lawrence Frank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multipaul wrote: View Post
    I went to university and paid my own way too. Took me 6 yrs to do a 4 yr degree cuz I was working full time. Kraft dinner was the meal of choice, and mr noodle. What you are describing is normal these days. And as far as Im concerned, they broke the rules plain and simple. I can understand the temptation, but you know..they could have....got a part time job for example? Like normal people do , and still study, and still practice, play etc.
    are you people sick. you think if someone gave you a free box of KD and hotdogs anybody would give a shit. if proctor and gamble gave you a free beaker you would be an outcast. know people at western. that in 3rd year were getting serious courting from IBM and Blackberry. nobody blinked and eye. why should the rules apply differently to these students. its a stupid double standard that needs to be changed.

Comment

Zigus wrote: View Post
      are you people sick. you think if someone gave you a free box of KD and hotdogs anybody would give a shit. if proctor and gamble gave you a free beaker you would be an outcast. know people at western. that in 3rd year were getting serious courting from IBM and Blackberry. nobody blinked and eye. why should the rules apply differently to these students. its a stupid double standard that needs to be changed.
      No idea what you are arguing about here. My point of view is that the students should follow the rules, and get a job if they need money. Not sure how that makes me "sick"?

Comment

Working...
      X