This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    I don't need you to explain Algebraic Principles. Thanks though.

So what you're trying to do here is Justify Bargnani's crappy play, and thus if ALL of these factors weren't real, then we would Win more then we Lose with Bargnani? Is this what you are saying?
    You think Bargs plays crappy?

Man, you guys make me laugh. Comments like "scoring 20 + pts in the NBA doesnt matter, it's all defense"

I guess 20+ pts makes you "crappy" as a player. ridiculous.

Comment

• Jerryd Bayless has averaged 22pts and 3 rebounds over the last 7 games. While giving us 6 assists a game.

Conversely, in Andrea's last 7 games he's Averaged 18pts and 2.3 rebounds.

You say that Andrea having to score 'So much' takes away from his Rebounding ... and yet Bayless can Score JUST AS EFFICIENTLY, while also grabbing more Rebounds and Dishing out ALOT more Assists.

20+ is a nice stat, but give anyone 20 shots a game, and shoot around 50% and they can do it, too!

Comment

Jerryd Bayless has averaged 22pts and 3 rebounds over the last 7 games. While giving us 6 assists a game.

Conversely, in Andrea's last 7 games he's Averaged 18pts and 2.3 rebounds.

You say that Andrea having to score 'So much' takes away from his Rebounding ... and yet Bayless can Score JUST AS EFFICIENTLY, while also grabbing more Rebounds and Dishing out ALOT more Assists.

20+ is a nice stat, but give anyone 20 shots a game, and shoot around 50% and they can do it, too!
        Your last statement devalidated all your arguments.

So, ANYBODY, can score 20+ pts in the NBA, with NBA high calibre defenders and double teams on them. No problem right Joey! Hell! You could do it! No problem!

You should try out for the Raptors D League team and work your way up!

The fact that you guys think that ANYONE can score 20+ in the NBA is absolutely crazy.

Andrea's last games he was playing injured, just like Amir and Jose. Bayless was not. If you had paid attention to my weighted average comment....

Comment

• Multipaul wrote: View Post
          Your last statement devalidated all your arguments.

So, ANYBODY, can score 20+ pts in the NBA, with NBA high calibre defenders and double teams on them. No problem right Joey! Hell! You could do it! No problem!

You should try out for the Raptors D League team and work your way up!

The fact that you guys think that ANYONE can score 20+ in the NBA is absolutely crazy.

Andrea's last games he was playing injured, just like Amir and Jose. Bayless was not. If you had paid attention to my weighted average comment....
          Note that I said "and shoot around 50%" ... which would obviously be effected by the defense.

So no, I do not think ANYONE can score 20+ a game. But anyone who takes 20 shots and is capable of shooting 50%. (Which Bargs is not. So he shoots 25 shots a game, at 43%.)

And again, I didn't pay attention to it, becasue it makes no sense. If you would explain to me how this 'Weighted Average' explains that we've won more with Bargnani then we've lost, than I'd be happy to listen. But you haven't. And you can't.

Comment

Note that I said "and shoot around 50%" ... which would obviously be effected by the defense.

So no, I do not think ANYONE can score 20+ a game. But anyone who takes 20 shots and is capable of shooting 50%. (Which Bargs is not. So he shoots 25 shots a game, at 43%.)

And again, I didn't pay attention to it, becasue it makes no sense. If you would explain to me how this 'Weighted Average' explains that we've won more with Bargnani then we've lost, than I'd be happy to listen. But you haven't. And you can't.
            I can, but I need to get out my ol' stats textbooks. You could read "Matheltics" by Prof Winston MD.

And still , not anyone who takes 20 shots a game can shoot 50% from inside and outside. Could Joey Dorsey do that? Including 3 pt shots against double teams.

NO HE COULD NOT

Comment

I can, but I need to get out my ol' stats textbooks. You could read "Matheltics" by Prof Winston MD.
              This has nothing to do with Mathletics either. Again, stop making stuff up and hoping that I will buy it.

Multipaul wrote: View Post
              And still , not anyone who takes 20 shots a game can shoot 50% from inside and outside. Could Joey Dorsey do that? Including 3 pt shots against double teams.
              I never said this. This is NOT what is being debated. Please stick to what was said, and stop jumping around to stuff that you made up to further your own point.

I thought when you mentioned 'Weighted Averages' that we were going to have an intelligent Conversation.
              Boy, was I wrong.

Comment

This has nothing to do with Mathletics either. Again, stop making stuff up and hoping that I will buy it.

I never said this. This is NOT what is being debated. Please stick to what was said, and stop jumping around to stuff that you made up to further your own point.

I thought when you mentioned 'Weighted Averages' that we were going to have an intelligent Conversation.
                Boy, was I wrong.
                You said this , verbatim:

But anyone who takes 20 shots and is capable of shooting 50%. (Which Bargs is not. So he shoots 25 shots a game, at 43%.)

So how am I, in any way, distorting what you said.

Mathletics bro. Wrath of the math.

Comment

You said this , verbatim:

But anyone who takes 20 shots and is capable of shooting 50%. (Which Bargs is not. So he shoots 25 shots a game, at 43%.)

So how am I, in any way, distorting what you said.

Mathletics bro. Wrath of the math.
                  Not Mathletics 'Bro'.
                  Has nothing to do with anything.

I'm done with this. We're not even having the same conversation it seems.
                  I'd rather be talking to a wall.

Comment

Not Mathletics 'Bro'.
                    Has nothing to do with anything.

I'm done with this. We're not even having the same conversation it seems.
                    I'd rather be talking to a wall.
                    So, I prove my point

Comment

So, I prove my point
                      Yep. That you are the most frustrating person to try and have an intelligent conversation with?
                      Proven with Flying Colours 'Bro'.

I've learned my lesson. Never question Multipaul or he will make up some Bogus points and Stupid Arguments, until you actually feel dumber for having listened to him.

Point Proven.
                      Last edited by Joey; Wed Apr 13, 2011, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Yep. That you are the most frustrating person to try and have an intelligent conversation with?
                        Proven with Flying Colours 'Bro'.

I've learned my lesson. Never question Multipaul or he will make up some Bogus points and Stupid Arguments, until you actually feel dumber for having listened to him.

Point Proven.
                        Joey, you know i love you man. But, I have my point of view, and you yours. Maybe on some points you are right, maybe on some I am right. Somewhere in that vaunted gray area, is the truth.

I respect you and your posts and your positive vibes on this board. No hard feelings man. But you know, Im a die hard raps and bargs fan, and I know you are too (at least the first part lol)

Comment

Boy, was I wrong.
                          my two cents on this argument...

i see where you're coming from... but what you need to understand.........

hey, whats that in my other browser tab?

........... argument over.

Comment

• Is the local asian restaurant having a sale on ribs?

Comment

• i wish

Comment

• I don't get it. Isn't she European?
                                Charlz, sort this out for us, would you?

Comment

Working...
                                X