Funniest Twitter Account Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest Twitter Account Ever

Wow, this person has got to be someone on this forum, the funniest tweets from a troll in history of trolling. The most recent tweet is classic. And for you information , this is not me because , I don't hate Bargnani that much, literally.

Source
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

The tweet to Bill Cosby is pure jokes. I'm still laughing after 5 minutes.

Comment

probably same guy with the fakehedo account

Comment

Shout out to all my fans out there. For every game where I grab 10 rebounds or more, free bread sticks for everyone!
        i knew it ! i thought it was money he had to give away but close enough !

Comment

Why were there so many Blake Griffin fans at the game last night? Sure he can dunk hard, rebound and play defense, but he can't shoot 3's!
          bwhaahaha this was my fav !

Comment

I miss Hedo. When he was around, everyone spent so much time hating him that they didn't realize that my talents peaked in 2008.
            gold !

Comment

"In Italy "Il Mago" means the magician. In Toronto "Il Mago" means the worst starting Center in the NBA, making large sums of money disappear"

lmao honestly just made my day haha took the words right out of my mouth simply priceless

Comment

".Bryan Colangelo made a far less publicized "decision" when he drafted me. He decided that we were never gonna be a playoff team."

LOL its like this guy is reading my thoughts over here haha

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                  The tweet to Bill Cosby is pure jokes. I'm still laughing after 5 minutes.
                  Yea that one had me ROFL

Comment

Top "7" Tweets from @AndreaBustnani are;

#7: "Shout out to all my fans out there. For every game where I grab 10 rebounds or more, free bread sticks for everyone!"

#6: "Jay told me to fake an injury to ensure a higher draft pick. Somebody forgot to tell him the team is better without me."

#5: "If I had a dollar for every rebound I grab, I might be able to scrap together enough to buy a happy meal."

#4: "20 points, 3 rebounds, 33 point loss. Just another day at the office."

#3: "How disappointing. Al Jeff beat us at the buzzer with one of those tricky crafty things that i'm unable to do. What's it called. A rebound?"

#2: "@BillCosby I was just watching the episode of Cosby show where Theo blocked the shit outta you. Do you think he can teach me how to do that?"

#1: "In Italy "Il Mago" means the magician. In Toronto "Il Mago" means the worst starting Center in the NBA, making large sums of money disappear."

Comment

http://twitter.com/fakehedo

this is probably the same guy Haha

Comment

raptorsking wrote: View Post
                        http://twitter.com/fakehedo

this is probably the same guy Haha
                        The Andrea account has alot more resentment in the tweets.

Comment

By the way, shout out to Tiger Woods. Good luck today homie. I know what its like having a career full of failed achievements.
                          this one is by far the most ridiculous one
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

This dude got new jokes.

"If there is an NBA lockout, i'm taking my talents to the WNBA where I will be loved and appreciated for the star I truly am!"

Comment

This guy is genius! I love it, it puts my resentment to peace knowing there is someone like this out there!
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                              X