Many Thanks to the Members of Raptors Republic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many Thanks to the Members of Raptors Republic

Hey guys & gals, much like Arsenalist did the other night to conclude one of his postings, I just wanted to send a quick thanks to everyone who participates and visits the forums each and every day.

Not trying to be bias, but we certainly do have some of the most intelligent and mature Raptors fans out there. Some members over the last couple years have come and gone, (some left on their own accord, while others we're kindly shown the door by our staff) but for the most part we have retained a loyal group of members that have helped the Raptors Republic forums be one of the best fan forums out there.

Considering I've been MIA for the better part of this season due to personal reasons, we couldn't of done it without some important figures here. I can't thank Apollo, Arsenalist, 40. Cal, Mango and Matt enough for their time and dedication in helping ensure the RR forums run as smooth as possible. With our continued growth, we'll look at adding more help come next season too and will look upon some of those aforementioned loyal members as potential staff here at Raptors Republic.

So once again, on behalf of the staff here at Raptors Republic, thank you so much for helping make these forums what they are today. A great place to cheer, vent, laugh, cry and whine. Thanks everyone and let's look forward to a better and more exciting 2011-12 season.

Well said. Now let's hope there is something to talk about after the CBA expires on June 30th. LOL

Comment

Well put Doc.

This is def one of the better Raptors sites/forums out there...and I'm proud to be a member of this community.

I hope all you RR soldiers stick around during the off season.

Comment

you're welcome... i guess.

Comment

F-Raptorspace, RR FTW!!!!
          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
            Well put Doc.

This is def one of the better Raptors sites/forums out there...and I'm proud to be a member of this community.

I hope all you RR soldiers stick around during the off season.
            I would add saying it is one of the best NBA forums out there period. The format, and the posters are both FANtastic. I am a member on another team board (a couple) and yet this is the only one I come to regularly. I like the ideas posted on here by members (agree with them or no) and the debates...for the most part, are both engaging and educational at times. (sometimes not so much, but less so than virtually any other forum!)

Comment

i would just like to thank the academy... wait a minute this isnt the oscars, its a damn forum. a damn good one albeit. infact so good it should be knighted, i oficially knight the lord raptors of the republic of forums
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Man, you really dipping into the past to find something to write about. What were you doing looking way back at this thread?

Comment

Working...
                X