NBA Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoffs

I'm suprised no one else has posted anything about it, so i guess I will.
    Both the Lakers and Spurs (as well as orlando) lost their first games. As of right now Celtics are losing 51-39 at the half.

Does this suprise anyone?
    It sure did to me, my bets were spurs over La in the western finals

Do you guys think they will lost the series?
    Hawks
    9.09%
    Knicks
    0.00%
    76ers
    0.00%
    Pacers
    0.00%
    Nuggets
    27.27%
    Blazers
    18.18%
    Hornets
    9.09%
    Grizzlies
    36.36%

The poll is expired.

Apollo's Bracket

WEST:
    Round 1
    Spurs, Lakers, Mavs and Thunder advance.
    Round 2
    Thunder over Spurs, Lakers over Mavs
    Round 3
    Lakers over Thunder

EAST:
    Round 1
    Bulls, Heat, Celtics and Hawks advance
    Round 2
    Bulls over Hawks, Celtics over Heat
    Round 3
    Bulls over Celtics

FINALS
    Lakers over Bulls

Next year I am anticipating a Bulls/Thunder final. What a showdown that would be.

Comment

My picks:

WEST:
      Round 1
      Spurs, Lakers, Blazers and Thunder advance.
      Round 2
      Spurs over Thunder, Lakers over Blazers
      Round 3
      Spurs over Lakers
      EAST:
      Round 1
      Bulls, Heat, Celtics and Magic advance
      Round 2
      Bulls over Magic, Celtics over Heat
      Round 3
      Bulls over Celtics

FINALS
      Bulls over Spurs

I deffinetly agree with the Thunder Vs Bulls prediction for next year, I dont think the Thunder are playing well enough this year though. Chicago has my vote based on Rose's play. I dont think anyone will be able to shut him down.

Comment

Wow I can't believe the Lakers lost their first game to the Hornets, there goes home court advantage.

At the half point of the season it seems that veteran teams like the Celtics and the Lakers were the front runners to take it all but now it seems to me that young teams like the Bulls, Heat & Thunder are looking much better.

Comment

I'm predicting an OKC vs Miami final but please no more Celtics. I can handle watching the Lakers but the Celtics are just boring!

Comment

1st round
            Lakers, Memphis, OKC, Dallas
            Bulls, Miami, Boston, Atlanta

2nd round
            OKC, Lakers
            Bulls, Heat

Conference Champs
            OKC, Heat

NBA Champions
            MIAMI HEAT (even though I'll be cheering for their competition in ever round)
            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

memphis are straight beasting right now, they are taking spurs out in 6, my favorite team right now.
              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Bulls r going to win the finals. Bulls or heat. I'll be cheering for the bulls. even though D wade is one of my all time favourite players i still wont cheer for the heat since CB is on it.

Comment

Lakers are some punk ass motherF'ers! I love seeing them lose almost as much as I love to see a Raps win.

Those plays(cheap shots) by Mr. Khloe Kardashian and Bynum here in the fourth quarter when they're getting smashed is just some bush league BS. Shows what kind of players and guys they really are. Suspend Bynum's dumb ass for a few games next season and fine him large.

Lakers have been swept and it's the end of an era! Good Luck without Phil next year!

Comment

Dallas is the first team through to the Finals, which should set up an '06 rematch with the Heat. Can't wait for that one, hopefully it proves to be much better than these two Conference Finals. Although I enjoy having a team I dislike in the Finals to root against, I'll be happy for whoever ends up winning this year. Not Boozer though...

Comment

Is nobody following the playoffs? Heat are in the Finals, let the hating begin!!

Comment

I found it funny, major collapse is the theme to these playoffs.
                        I knew the moment Wade got the 4 point play that they were coming out with a win
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                          Is nobody following the playoffs? Heat are in the Finals, let the hating begin!!
                          BEGIN!?!

have you not been paying attention? the hate is winding to a close. nobody gives a f$%& anymore. just like the fans in miami haven't all season long.

Comment

Go Mavs!

If there is any justice in the basketball world then somehow, someway the Dallas Mavericks will find a way to win this series. I so desperately want to see them win it on three counts:
                            • I have a strong resentment towards the egoistical, verbal diarrhea spewing, title hunting LBJ and Chris Bosh. I don't ever want to see them get credit for throwing their former teams under the bus.
                            • This series offers Dirk redemption to the 2006 series. He's so great, he's worked so hard and been so loyal to his team. He deserves a title as much as anybody in the league.
                            • Jason Kidd. He's 38. He says he coming back next season no matter what the outcome is but the Mavs are not likely to repeat as Western conference champions. Like Dirk, it's probably now or never for him. He's arguably top 5 PG of all-time and the only thing missing to his storied career is a championship ring.

Comment

Yeah, definitely rolling with the mavs. It's going to be a pretty interesting "rematch", especially without Donaghy there to tip the scales.

IMHO the heat are utterly unlikable.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                              X