No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is just a horrible playoffs.... no games till Tuesday. One of the funner teams to watch chokes against Miami, a roster that I dislike immensely. Now we are stuck with no basketball, and LBJ gloating.

Is anyone even remotely interested in what LBJ has to say? I know I don't bother even reading his interviews or paying attention to his soundbites. I know I am not missing anything insightful. I dislike him so much, that I would actually stop cheering for the Raptors if he was on our roster.

I want Dallas to sweep the Miami Divas.

(I seriously think the league would have more respect and credibility without LBJ. For such a dominant player to be a brat and stack another team, makes you shake your head. I am not enjoying this NBA product as much as I have in the past. The playoffs don't taste right this year. It was too anti-climatic when MIA beat the bulls... its like when you win the hardest level using cheat mode.)

I watched Chicago go threw building pain to get to this point through hard work and little LUCK, and now I got to see the brat pack ruin my playoff experience. This Miami team is not likeable, even Wade looked bewildered after the final game, its not the kind of emotions I am used to seeing after a team makes it to the finals. What kind of a freak show is this?

I know if Noah made it to the finals he would be a lot happier in the other locker room. The MIA guys are tools and my NBA sandwich is not tasting right.
    Last edited by MyMomLovesMe; Sun May 29, 2011, 02:03 PM.

Comment

The thought of Lebron and Bosh getting rings makes me nauseous. Not because I hate them both (I do!) but the type of "message" it sends to other players. "Hey, don't like the team you're with? String them along/make them trade you where you want!"
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Carmelo is guilty of this too.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

i want to see bosh crushed. Mavs better win this series!

Comment

the problem i have with the heat is they redefine basketball as we know it..

a travel isn't a travel anymore... its a crab dribble
            good defense against them is a foul
            flagrant fouls on their part is "playoff intensity"
            chris bosh is a human being and not the weird gecko/ostrich hybrid lab experiment that we all know he really is..

Comment

f$#% the miami cheat, f$%# Queen Lebitch Gaymes, f$%@ Christina Bostrich
              LETS GO MAVS, Peja you saved all your energy from sitting out on us, you better drop 90 in game one.

NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                good defense against them is a foul
                God yeah is that ever infuriating to watch.

Also, I agree with pretty much everything MyMomLovesMe had to say a few posts up. The National Superstar Association is becoming a joke of a professional sport.

In what other league, for example, would you ever hear an announcer say, and legitimately think it's okay to do so, "you've got to earn that foul," implying that a player (for argument's sake, let's call him Derozan) clearly got fouled, but because he hasn't "earned" it, whatever the hell that means, he doesn't get the call. All of a sudden, you're breaking up players and classifying them according to the lee-way they get given in how the rules apply to them, organized roughly according to the following:

Bottom Tier: 90% of the league. Sorry, you might be good, but we're not going to let you get the points and calls you otherwise deserve according to the rules and guidelines of the game.
                Middle Tier: 9.95% of the league. Stars. You'll get your calls, and likely many more if it looks like you got breathed on.
                Top Tier: James and Wade. You can pretty much do anything you want on the court, regardless of whether or not it's illegal. If you fall over, we'll call a foul on the other team. If you pick up the ball and run with it and an opposing player tries to stop you, we'll call a blocking foul on them, and if they complain, they'll get a tech.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post

Hahaha....

Comment

more than lebron... more than bosh.. more than wade...

i'm going to be pissed off the most by mike bibby getting a ring if they win.

they should engrave the inside of his ring with "coat tail rider"...

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                      chris bosh is a human being and not the weird gecko/ostrich hybrid lab experiment that we all know he really is..
                      wow, when did this happen?
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                        wow, when did this happen?
                        This happened when Geico mascot f%$ed an Ostrich.
                        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

no Im asking when did chris bosh become a human being?

We all know about the gecko (geico? really?) and the ostrich story..
                          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I'd love the Mavs to win this. They deserve to win, the players have been playing some really great organized basketball. Dirk has been playing like no one I've seen in years, but I don't think they can beat the Heat. Not in a 7 game series.

Comment

I just noticed digital video screens on that blonde sideline reporters' microphone. Really? Can they do replays on that shit or what? New Age Techmology, whats next? S M H

Comment

she had a microphone?

Comment

Working...
                                X