NBA Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heinz57 wrote: View Post
    agreed... but that whole team was just straight up classy. nobody took personal credit for anything, everyone was humble, giving credit to their teammates and coach before themselves

the right guys won.
    Damn right. And the way basketball should be played. No point guard, no centre, no inside presence = no championships. Cant put lipstick on a pig too long nor fool with the bb gods.

Comment

you know what... i've been thinking about this a fair bit over the past couple days since dallas won.

i actually respect chris bosh a bit more now..

in the post-game press conference, he was the only person on the heat who actually had some humility about the whole thing. who gave me the impression that he's probably going to spend the summer working on his game.. lebron and wade gave off a "oh we're the best still, we just lost.. sometimes the best lose. it happens" vibe.

i still hate him though.

and luckily he cried.. so any respect gained is counterbalanced by respect lost for being a little girl.

Comment

When you win, you party like rockstars..

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
          and luckily he cried.. so any respect gained is counterbalanced by respect lost for being a little girl.
          I think "Crygate" will not be forgotten anytime soon around here. Take that to the bank. In fact I am never referring to Chris Bosh as "Chris Bosh" again. He is now known as "Crygate" forever more.

He may have got more pub in Miami but you have to think he hitched his cart to the wrong wagon now and hindsight. He could have landed in L.A. or Oklahoma City playing with a leader who has the true spirit of the game emblazoned in everything he does on the court. Maybe, just maybe he wouldn't have got caught up in all that disgusting attention vampirism.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            I think "Crygate" will not be forgotten anytime soon around here. Take that to the bank.

In fact I am never referring to Chris Bosh as "Chris Bosh" again. He is now known as "Crygate" forever more.
            although i hate to admit it, there IS an acceptable level of crying dependant on the cause.

losing the nba championship.... well, maybe its acceptable to shed a single tear over.

bosh cried so hard his legs gave out and he fell to the ground and that shit is forever immortalised on video.

it was such a puss moment... that it overshadowed the fact that BEFORE the clock even stopped, lebron turned to wade for a consoling man-hug.

Comment

I think that stuff should be behind closed doors. Maybe it's a macho stance, I don't know, but public crying is weak in my books. Great, he's sad that he lost but the other 14 guys and the staff weren't? Their whole lives have been about working towards winning that ring and they failed. Dude needs to hold it together until he's out of view in my opinion.

Comment

Since when does crying = wussiness? Some people exhibit their emotions differently.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                  Since when does crying = wussiness? Some people exhibit their emotions differently.
                  you're right.

those people are called wussies.

Comment

These guys were talking all bad all year, shooting off their mouths about how great they are and all these championships they're going to win, Bosh included and then they flop to a team who wanted it more. I don't think you should be crying in public especially after all that. How can you put up this "I'm so great" image all season and then turn into a crying mess at the end when you lose? It just seems weak to me. You can't be that arrogant and egocentric and pull off public crying.
                    • If you smash a monitor on the court you get the label as a hot head. (Ron Artest)
                    • If you have a history of sticking you feet underneath where a player is likely to land you're known as dirty. (Bruce Bowen)
                    • If you break down into an emotional wreck and need to be carried off then, I'm sorry, but you're a wussy. (Chris Bosh)

I'm not sure why this needs to be taboo because we don't hesitate to throw out labels in matters less close to the heart. There are exceptions but Bosh has never done anything in the past to counter the crying. He's not a wussy for feeling it, just want to make that clear too.

Comment

• Brian Cardinal is probably STILL neck deep in pussy
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Comment

• Photoshop?

Comment

Working...
                          X