Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if we don't get derrick williams then this pick should be traded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
    "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

seriously, this team is good as it it is, the guys just need a center and more playing time together

Comment

if they draft kanter i'm officially done with the raps! i will focus all my energy on the blue jays

Comment

yeah, i'm with you knickz, white people suck

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
            the hype with Bisyomo is the same hype fredette had for awhile. bisyomo is the new flavor this month.

Not the same. Even after Fredette's 49 point performance against Arizona, his stock didn't even budge. Everyone know's he's a defensive liability that can't score in the paint with a ceiling probably as high as JJ Reddick. The only people that "hyped" him were the average college basketball fans. To scouts he's as transparent as glass.

Biyombo has a much better chance to be a good player, at least defensively. 7'7 wingspan, extremely athletic, I think he can benefit any team, perhaps in the mould of Ibaka but with a (at this point) much poorer offensive game.

He's a risk for sure, but what is there to lose in an already weak draft? He's worth a look, but his actual date of birth is still in question.

Comment

Yeah if he turns out to be 43 like reports say, no thanks
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Brandon Knight looks like a BC type of player but who knows if he will be in charge come draft time.

Comment

knickz wrote: View Post
                  whats up with this kanter love fest? micheal bradley, hoffa, bargs, we don't need anymore white big men on this team
                  I'm finding it difficult to believe that you compared Kanter to Bargnani, Michael Bradley and Araujo. These are four VASTLY different players. That's like saying you don't want to draft Derrick Williams because Joey Graham sucked.
                  Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                  Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                    Apparently the agent got his bones scanned and it was determined that he is the age he says he is. And I heard he was 72.

Hey, no one thought Mutombo was the age he said he was, but he played a long time. Either he was the age he says he was or he played until he was 50. Either way, he did pretty well.
                    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

whats up with this kanter love fest? micheal bradley, hoffa, bargs, we don't need anymore white big men on this team
                      I'm all for free speech, but you gotta cut this racist nonsense out.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                        Come on, the kid's like 19-20 at the most. What he did at the Hoop Summitt was very impressive. In what's shaping up to be a weak draft, he might be worth taking a flier on after the 5th pick. He doesn't have much offense to speak of - and probably won't in the future aside from put backs and dunks, but he could be a real difference on the defensive end right out of the gate.

Comment

if they draft kanter i'm officially done with the raps! i will focus all my energy on the blue jays
                          It's funny that you won't follow the Raptors should they draft Kanter because he's white, yet you'll focus all your energy on the Jays who in the past 11 seasons, have drafted an African-American player in the 1st round only twice.

Comment

funkie wrote: View Post
                            yeah, i'm with you knickz, white people suck
                            no they don't, i only date white females so i don't have a problem with white people, it's just that I am not wasting a lottery pick on some white guy who hasn't proven shit

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                              It's funny that you won't follow the Raptors should they draft Kanter because he's white, yet you'll focus all your energy on the Jays who in the past 11 seasons, have drafted an African-American player in the 1st round only twice.
                              it has nothing to do with race, baseball has always been my fav sport

Comment

stop being racist. this world is made up of so many different races of people so deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X