Raptors Season In Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Season In Review

Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sun May 8, 2011, 02:46 AM.

I don't care what anyone on this site says. I still love Jose. It would make me very happy to keep him on this team for his entire career.
    Welp, that sucked.

Comment

I agree. I think Jose is awesome, now only if he could stay healthy and play D.
      Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Tue Apr 26, 2011, 10:45 AM.

Comment

You have to admit, Jose's defence WAS better this year (better, not STELLAR)! He is also the consummate professional and "team" guy.

Comment

c_bcm wrote: View Post
          I don't care what anyone on this site says. I still love Jose. It would make me very happy to keep him on this team for his entire career.
          If the Raps get 1st pick and take Kyrie Irving, you still think Jose would be cool with playing less than 20 minutes a game?

Comment

Faux-ID wrote: View Post
            If the Raps get 1st pick and take Kyrie Irving, you still think Jose would be cool with playing less than 20 minutes a game?
            Yes, he is very professional. He does whatever is best for the team.

Comment

He wasn't too happy when Jarrett Jack got promoted to the starting PG position last year when he came back from injury... I'm a big Jose fan, don't get me wrong, but I don't think that he'd be too happy playing limited minutes behind Irving.
              Just my opinion though..

Comment

Next weeks part looks good. Possibly the one part i'd be excited in. DeMar and Ed the Cornerstones of this franchise.
                We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Part 2 in the OP

Comment

Working...
                  X